Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

I'm starting to take a real disliking to Courtois now every time he's on international duty he's always running to the media about things about Chelsea he so unprofessional 

Screenshot_2016-03-26-01-22-49.thumb.png.142d4be8b8ee6c21715323f39d74530d.png

Do Belgians know how to keep quiet?

Smh at some people here. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. He said nothing wrong and was misquoted as someone who actually watched the interview confirmed a few posts pack.

I'm contemplating whether I should make a list of people who are comparing him to Cech and shove it at their faces when Tibo starts off next season full of confidence and class.

For a bunch who always moan about lack of opportunities for youngsters, we really like to have the mentality of comparing them/new players to the old players. I know for a fact that we could get the best centre back in the world in Diego Godin and after one mistake people would start debating whether we should have sold Terry or not.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Do Belgians know how to keep quiet?

I can't stand players who always run to the media all the time it's like a school kid who always run to the head master at school if courtios is unhappy he should just put in transfer request instead running to the media all the time I see no point keeping a unhappy player at Chelsea I want happy players at my club who enjoy playing for are club and are fans 

2 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

He said nothing wrong and was misquoted as someone who actually watched the interview confirmed a few posts pack.

He was not mis-quoted. I watched the interview, I mean the full interview (not the extracts reported here). He was clear that he prefers to play with the Belgian defense. 

Besides, when you are a Chelsea player and asked the question 'Would you be prepared to leave Chelsea', I would expect the guy to answer 'No' and not 'I do not know'.

If he goes, it'll be for ridiculous amounts of money that we can reinvest in another outstanding goalkeeper = Handanovic, Oblak, etc. Or we could even give Begovic a shot, since he is a pretty darn good goalkeeper in his own right. Money can then be reinvested in areas that need a major upheaval, i.e. CM and CB.