Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Not worried about him in all honesty. What I am worried about is the certain people like Oscar, Matic, Cahill and Hazard's of the team that are more decline than the UK economy.

Youre so right. Its like theres some sort of apathy disease. I dont understand how millionaire players of this standard that are all at the top of their games (apart from Cahill) should be as bad as they are right now. You could understand if its the one odd player but its almost across the whole team.

Its bloody scary really and I cant see it being an easy fix.

Courtois:

I think our preseason (with Chelsea) was too short. Physically, we weren't ready. We lost our first game in the Community Shield, then we needed a change, and Guus Hiddink's arrival did us some good.

'We're still conceding too many goals, and that's not entirely the defence's fault, even though I prefer playing with Belgium's back four. Europe?
It'll be hard, but we're going to try and finish the season strongly.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3504940/Thibaut-Courtois-Chelsea-conceding-goals-s-not-entirely-defence-s-fault-prefer-playing-Belgium-s-four.html

10 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

He's being honest and I can respect that. Ugly ugly thing to see from someone who is most likely going to be our starting keeper for the next 10+ years though.

People making a mountain out of a molehill... first of all, English isn't his first language, and secondly, if you take offence from the fact he is quite rightly calling our defence shit, you're a numpty. A goalkeeper is as good as his/her defence, and only that good. Unless you're de Gea.

27 minutes ago, BlueLion said:

People making a mountain out of a molehill... first of all, English isn't his first language, and secondly, if you take offence from the fact he is quite rightly calling our defence shit, you're a numpty. A goalkeeper is as good as his/her defence, and only that good. Unless you're de Gea.

His English is absolutely fine let's not make an issue out of it.

if he was perfect and our defence was shite that's a different story, but he has been just as shit this season!

I am sure the media are making more of this than necessary -still the faithful at the Bridge arent going to take too kindly to these remarks as hes hardly covered himself in glory up to now , and 'Flappy' needs to concentrate on his game more

Yes but Cech didn't go to the press to badmouth our defensive line when our defense wasn't any better in 2011/12. And in comparison to Courtois, Petr still performed at a world class level despite having the likes of Luiz and Bosingwa in front of him.