Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

The dip in form was always going to be inevitable and most likely in his second season here. Do people forget how young he is, especially for a keeper?

In a sense, it's actually good that he is having this dip in a season where results don't matter as they usually would. He'll learn from this and get valuable experience on how to deal with low points. 

Lol, are you for real ? That would be 99,9% if he had not touched it and well he barely even got his hands on it.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

So how many goals is he going to cost us before we start thinking about dropping him?

I don't remember having Buffon or Neuer on the bench. Just Begovic and Amelia.

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Lol, are you for real ? That would be 99,9% if he had not touched it and well he barely even got his hands on it.

I don't remember having Buffon or Neuer on the bench. Just Begovic and Amelia.

begovic was probably better than courtois this season

On 05/03/2016 at 5:06 PM, kellzfresh said:

Plays well but concedes a sloppy goal yet again, like I said days ago typical Courtois this season 

The fact he often plays well but still concedes says more about the defenders than it does about him.

From Miranda and Godin to Ivan and Cahill, I think anyone will be having kittens.

17 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The fact he often plays well but still concedes says more about the defenders than it does about him.

From Miranda and Godin to Ivan and Cahill, I think anyone will be having kittens.

Of course him punching the ball into the middle of the 18-yard box is the fault of our defenders. Couldn't make this stuff up :lol: