Marko Marin

Melanicus

• 2 weeks later...

Marin scored twice in Sevilla's 4-1 win over Slask Wroclaw in their Europa League 1st leg play-off tie. He netted the 2nd & 4th goal.

His 1st goal (17 secs in). Quality finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGTUNF_0qU

His 2nd goal. Cool finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jXDemaqgI

he might turn out to be a revelation for them this season

I was watching their game versus Atlético and it felt like he was involved in all their attacks. He was running, passing and dribbling well but sometimes he stayed on the ball too long and his decision making let him down, not unlike we've seen at Chelsea.

Tonight he scored, only caught the 2nd second which was great work by Marin. Ran with the ball against their area, passed it and had it returned in the box. Went past their keeper and simple enough finish.

Dont know how he played tonight otherwise besides that he scored another goal but the Sevilla TV commentators described him as a fantastic footballer so I'll assume he played well.

Likeable player Marko. Personally thought he would be the one to break into the first team and starting eleven rather than KDB but hopefully we can have him with us next season. :clap:

From what I watched in the last 15 minutes or so, he was mainly playing on the left wing but did drift around a little bit, popping up on the right flank and in the middle.

Hmm I think he'd probably be a decent player to build your team around and play him centrally but we couldn't afford him such a role with Mata and Oscar in our ranks.

he might turn out to be a revelation for them this season

I was watching their game versus Atlético and it felt like he was involved in all their attacks. He was running, passing and dribbling well but sometimes he stayed on the ball too long and his decision making let him down, not unlike we've seen at Chelsea.

Tonight he scored, only caught the 2nd second which was great work by Marin. Ran with the ball against their area, passed it and had it returned in the box. Went past their keeper and simple enough finish.

Dont know how he played tonight otherwise besides that he scored another goal but the Sevilla TV commentators described him as a fantastic footballer so I'll assume he played well.

Likeable player Marko. Personally thought he would be the one to break into the first team and starting eleven rather than KDB but hopefully we can have him with us next season. :clap:

Dear god, another attacking midfielder :D

Hmm I think he'd probably be a decent player to build your team around and play him centrally but we couldn't afford him such a role with Mata and Oscar in our ranks.

His progress stagnated when he was at bremen because his manager insisted that he plays centrally in place of ozil(who went to real).Previous season he was brilliant on the left wing but the central position did not suit him and he did not have the same impact that season hence i think he should only be played on the wing where his dribbling is most useful.

• 4 weeks later...