Marko Marin

Melanicus

For once we dont have to put up with liabilities on the bench

fair enough. he's a step up from Kalouda but he isn't the big transfer we are craving for is he?

Many of us in the transfer thread suggested Junior Hoilett and i feel he would have been better 7million euros cheaper than Marin (also, adjusted to Prem League. pacy enough. dead eye for goals)

fair enough. he's a step up from Kalouda but he isn't the big transfer we are craving for is he?

Many of us in the transfer thread suggested Junior Hoilett and i feel he would have been better 7million euros cheaper than Marin (also, adjusted to Prem League. pacy enough. dead eye for goals)

Not at all i don't think Junior Hoilett is that good, he's the most inconsistent player ever, you hear about him on match of the day once a month, two times if you're lucky.

He's still a definite worth signing for a free, definitely. He has amazing flair, but very inconsistent performer, he will be a great asset to our bench though.

Good signing, good value as well. Looks like for once we've done some good business. His age tells me we've bought him to be a starter, or at least a Meireles type player in that he will be starting plenty of games but also be on the bench plenty of games. I hope though, that this does not rule out Hazard. De Bryune will probably go on one more loan spell. From what I've read and seen of Marin he's a traditional winger and Pacey. I think, like Mata he will get better and adapt well to the EPL. Some German Efficiency is back in the team :D

------Hazard---------Cavani---------Marin-----

I hope we can get Kagawa from the Bundesliga as well. Very good player. Also to my knowledge, Lukaku was used in the deal. He'll be going on loan to Bremen next season

Not at all i don't think Junior Hoilett is that good, he's the most inconsistent player ever, you hear about him on match of the day once a month, two times if you're lucky.

He's still a definite worth signing for a free, definitely. He has amazing flair, but very inconsistent performer, he will be a great asset to our bench though.

fair enough but a good addition to fill our backups. but i dont want him now because of kdb

Well then clearly you haven't seen him play for that french team he is at loan at now.

You are right I havent. I was talking about him at Chelsea, Fulham and Bolton. But if he is doing great at some french club then bring him back ASAP!!!!