test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melanicus

Marko Marin

Started by Melanicus,

1,626 posts in this topic

marin and KDB to battle it for the left wing?

marin and KDB to battle it for the left wing?

Now, I have never seen Tintin play, but I'll wager that Sir Marko Marin is twice the player that he is currently. He has a wicked, wicked, long shot on him; he's probably a genuine challenger to Salomon's crown of best dribbler at the club, the only problem is injury and disciplne for me.

That came out of nowhere! Congratulations I'm so glad the transfer guys are doing it right. :)

Think about it, Mata, Marin and De Bruyne... fuck yes!

Can you please remove that Liverpool video Niclas cfc ^.

haha just wanted to show how the song should be sang :D

It is actually amazing, Kakuta, Marin and De Bruyne coming in, i love De Bruyne and that injury is a nuisence what he just got, a broken toe... bastard!. But i think he might get loaned out again.

Kakuta, will he fit in this squad?, i don't know but he cannot go on loan AGAIN!, he must play for us next season. Marko Marin i have never seen him play once i only hope he comes in and plays really really well.

Very good signing! He´s very promising and young + cheap. That´s a smart move by the club right there. Like him already! Welcome Marko!

For once we dont have to put up with liabilities on the bench

fair enough. he's a step up from Kalouda but he isn't the big transfer we are craving for is he?

Many of us in the transfer thread suggested Junior Hoilett and i feel he would have been better 7million euros cheaper than Marin (also, adjusted to Prem League. pacy enough. dead eye for goals)

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this

Can't wait to see him play! A proper winger that gets us assist is what I want especially with a big strong sriker like lukaku.

fair enough. he's a step up from Kalouda but he isn't the big transfer we are craving for is he?

Many of us in the transfer thread suggested Junior Hoilett and i feel he would have been better 7million euros cheaper than Marin (also, adjusted to Prem League. pacy enough. dead eye for goals)

Not at all i don't think Junior Hoilett is that good, he's the most inconsistent player ever, you hear about him on match of the day once a month, two times if you're lucky.

He's still a definite worth signing for a free, definitely. He has amazing flair, but very inconsistent performer, he will be a great asset to our bench though.

Good signing, good value as well. Looks like for once we've done some good business. His age tells me we've bought him to be a starter, or at least a Meireles type player in that he will be starting plenty of games but also be on the bench plenty of games. I hope though, that this does not rule out Hazard. De Bryune will probably go on one more loan spell. From what I've read and seen of Marin he's a traditional winger and Pacey. I think, like Mata he will get better and adapt well to the EPL. Some German Efficiency is back in the team :D

------Hazard---------Cavani---------Marin-----

I hope we can get Kagawa from the Bundesliga as well. Very good player. Also to my knowledge, Lukaku was used in the deal. He'll be going on loan to Bremen next season

Ive seen nothing that makes me think Kakuta will succeed at Chelsea. He is rubbish completely rubbish.

Well then clearly you haven't seen him play for that french team he is at loan at now.

Not at all i don't think Junior Hoilett is that good, he's the most inconsistent player ever, you hear about him on match of the day once a month, two times if you're lucky.

He's still a definite worth signing for a free, definitely. He has amazing flair, but very inconsistent performer, he will be a great asset to our bench though.

fair enough but a good addition to fill our backups. but i dont want him now because of kdb

Well then clearly you haven't seen him play for that french team he is at loan at now.

You are right I havent. I was talking about him at Chelsea, Fulham and Bolton. But if he is doing great at some french club then bring him back ASAP!!!!