test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melanicus

Marko Marin

Started by Melanicus,

1,627 posts in this topic

Can he handle the physicality of the Premier League? The kid has tricks, flair & apparently a good footballing brain...hope he does alright on the wings.

David Silva is 170cm tall.

Juan Mata is 170 cm tall

Marko Marin is 170cm tall.

Answer your questio?

Well I will wait and see how he actually plays before saying that, haha, seems to be a lot of mixed opinions on him. But a big welcome to him, will surely mean the end of Kalou or Malouda.

What I mean is that Chelsea usually have pathetic long drawn out transfers with rumours flying everywhere. Then Mata is signed in less then a week and Marin in a few days.

Justin_3d likes this

What I mean is that Chelsea usually have pathetic long drawn out transfers with rumours flying everywhere. Then Mata is signed in less then a week and Marin in a few days.

Ah yes, completely agree. Nice with nothing really leaking until it was as good as done.

Did anyone ask for more Germans?

I love Ballack. One of my favourite players of all time. Who can forget the brace against ManUtd.

Michael+Ballack+Wallpapers+by+sports+players+%25282%2529.jpg

This means no Hazard though :(

Hell, no. This just means we are ace at signing players.

Patrick Bamford likes this

He won't join Chelsea till the window opens. It happens rather regualry Clubs and players reach decisions that won't take effect till the transfer window opens. Borussia Dortmund did the exact same thing with Marco Reus.

It is like a pre-agreement.

Holy shit! WHEN THE HELL DID CHELSEA BECOME GOOD WITH TRANSFERS? YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!

I might have to owe an apology to our shitty board....

Nah they need to show more to say well done board from me.

But if they keep up doing swift business under everyone's nose, they might just convince me! :D