Marko Marin

Melanicus

Marin on securing a first team place...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2012/05/30/3138140/marin-confident-of-first-team-place-at-chelsea-confirms

He told Spox.com: "I am sure that I will play for Chelsea. Why? Because they took me to London. The management has convinced me. It is a top-team!

"They have won the Champions League. The club, the scouting, the management, they have often observed me and they are convinced that I can help the team."

This guy just knows how to win new fans at a new club.

If he scores around 5 goals and makes about 10 assists, in the League I will consider him a success.

I think he could have a partnership with Hulk. Marin makes space with his dribbles thus creating room for Hulk to cut in and shoot.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the feeling Marin will be a huge success. My gut says he is the player who will prove to be the most value for money spent in this window.

Am in agreement with that. Think he will surprise lots of people out there especially those who just asumme he's gonna be a squad player.

Am in agreement with that. Think he will surprise lots of people out there especially those who just assume he's gonna be squad player.

Well by logic, he's gonna be a squad player. However, if we don't buy a RW or Hazard/Mata picks up an injury....then he'll definitely get the opportunity to showcase his talent.

Well that's good and all but he may get limited opportunites to play if we get a RW i.e Hulk

Well by logic, he's gonna be a squad player. However, if we don't buy a RW or Hazard/Mata picks up an injury....then he'll definitely get the opportunity to showcase his talent.

Well, if he proves himself in pre-season, then I don't see why he can't stake his claim in the first team. Everybody would have to prove and earn their spot in the team.

marin will have loads of games even if we buy a rw. hazard and the rw we buy wont play EVERY game people. marin will play either wing when needed.

just lookin for him to terrorize lbs and rbs, damn, we finally have wing play, no more hold up ball wait for cole to make overlap and then attempt to cross into box only to hit first man! hahahaha

hazard-mata-rw

subs marin and ramires loooks reaaly nicee