Marko Marin

Melanicus

After the match a lot of cules want a classic striker (tall and athletic like Llorente or Gomez). The thing is, i think is important to have differente type players to have variety, players who can bring something different to the game.

I agree and I think Barcelona could do with a big striker. Though finding a top class striker with the technical ability required for Barcelona and with the personality to accept not playing every week (a blow to the ego that Ibrahimovic could not accept) would be quite the task.

It's all well and good beating Barcelona and I agree that our squad and our approach do match up better against Barcelona than Man Utd or Arsenal's does but in case you missed it, we are 6th in the table, we haven't won enough games and one of the reasons for that is because we dont have enough creativity and penetration in the side. While we match up against Barcelona better than Man Utd and Arsenal do, we dont match up against Stoke, Everton, Sunderland or these type of mid-table Premier League sides aswell as Man Utd and Arsenal do.

We are sixth because AVB dreamed we are barca and wanted to play that style with 30yrs old squad.

I like to se Marin here, but such type of players should be minority at our club to add little flair and pace. Hulk and others would provide strenght. And Hulk is very creative aswell...

We are sixth because AVB dreamed we are barca and wanted to play that style with 30yrs old squad.

I like to se Marin here, but such type of players should be minority at our club to add little flair and pace. Hulk and others would provide strenght. And Hulk is very creative aswell...

I think that there is a bit more to it than simply AVB trying to implement a new style, I agree that the changing of philosophy was mis-managed bu that isn't the sole reason why we are 6th in the league.

Ye and Im a fan of Hulk, however Hulk is also 35 million so....

One or two top players just have to come. We cant buy 5 Marin type of players...

Hulk would be 35 and Moutinho 25. That is 60mio. Adding Marin for 8 and Azpi for 12. Gives you 80mio. By selling Malouda, Yossi, Bosingwa Kalou, Ferreira we get about 20mio and 60-70mio overall isnt too much for squad rebuild. We need creative midfielder and there are options; Moutinho, Mvila, witsel, Martinez, Cabaye or Modric. Everyone would cost us at least 25mio or more. Moutinho is best for the price. And he would pair Hulk great.

We cant sell Kalou and Bosingwa because they are out of contract this year. We won't get much for Malouda and Yossi either, maybe like 5 million a piece. Plus Javi Martinez and Yann M'Vila are both defensive midfielders which is not what we need. Joao Moutinho won't leave for anything under 36.5 million euros which is his release clause and Porto have stood firm on that when we wanted him in the summer so we won't give him and known us we won't get Witsel or Modric either. Maybe Cabaye would move but hes only one year in to his Newcastle contract and they are more likely to get CL football than us unless we go and win every game remaining.

Paying 60-70 million for two players is insane as well, yes we payed 71 million for David Luiz and Torres but look where the bulk of that went. We will need to spend wisely, maybe 60-70 million on like 5 or 6 players if we are to stay within the FFP rules as well. Imo the summer is going to be mad because we haven't even got a manager yet and if we appoint someone it will probably be at the same time as AVB.... if it isn't Di Matteo that is.

Torres

Ramires - Mata - Marin

Lampard - Mikel

Cole - Terry - Luiz - Ivanovic

Cech

Torres

Sturridge - Mata - Marin

Ramires - Mikel

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

Torres

Mata - Sturridge - Marin

Romeu - Mikel

Cech

We do have option, be nice to sign a couple more tho.

Torres

Ramires - Mata - Marin

Lampard - Mikel

Cole - Terry - Luiz - Ivanovic

Cech

Torres

Sturridge - Mata - Marin

Ramires - Mikel

Cech

Torres

Mata - Sturridge - Marin

Romeu - Mikel

Cech

We do have option, be nice to sign a couple more tho.

You are not the only one, but i have seen others do the same. No way would Ramires work in the double pivot role. Not once has he played in that role under RDM.

The shots were impressive, but what I wanted to show there was his ball control and dribbling ability.

The way he runs at the defender in the first video is just brilliant, hope to see him do that time after time next season :D

That was the tie of the entire CL season, IMO, 5-4 win to Bremen, just a shame that that was the playoffs rather than a knockout match as both teams deserved to go through.

I remember thinking the exact same, no team deserved to lose that tie.

You are not the only one, but i have seen others do the same. No way would Ramires work in the double pivot role. Not once has he played in that role under RDM.

This. Only time he played there for us was against Napoli, and he was sooooooooo shit lol.