Marko Marin

Melanicus

The fans in Germany were really astonished by the departure of Marin. He played great at Borussia Mönchen Gladbach, but after is movement to Bremen he hasn't made any progress. On the contrary, he plays worse. But it must be said that his best position (at the wing) doesn't really exist in the shape of Thomas Schaaf's Bremen. He has often played behind the strikers in a more central role. I think he suits essential better in our 4-2-3-1, although I think he would prefer the old 4-3-3.

Wow what a signing this is, Marin is pretty class on his day and will cause any fullback problems and should he find that consistency will be an absolute steal. However, i'm pretty sure that he's gonna be used in a rotational sense rather than be a starter week in week out and i think we'll be after 2 more wingers too. Those including Kdb, he'll probably go out on loan next season to gain more experience and even if he doesn't his position with us will be in the centre of the pitch where he is out of this world for his age. On the wing, hewas decent enough, but after being switched to the centre his been the best player in Belgium and so he won't occupy one of those wing positions. As things currently stand, the players we have to play in the 3 of a 4231 are:

Mata

Kalou

Malouda

Sturridge

Ramires

Kalou is likely to leave along with Malouda and unless used as a striker Sturridge will also be gone, which leaves us with Mata and Ramires. That means that we'll still probably need 4 players there, Marin and Kakuta(hopefully) will be two of those and that means we'll still need two more. Like i said before i highly doubt Marin will be a starter as he's still very raw and he'll probably be used like Cahill is and if he impresses get a starting birth. The transfer of Hulk seems to be nearing and we'll probably be in for Hazard or jovetic too.

This will give us the options of:

Hulk Mata Jovetic

and

Ramires Kakuta Marin

Future looks good

I only quote you when you talk absolute shit, which is most of the time, so you're lucky i rarely do it.

Also it's cute that you think you've proved me wrong, let me tell you, you haven't.

Kyle Walker, you said hes a great right back, you also highlighted the fact because he won young player of the year. in the whole player of the year competitions there's only been one year where a british person hasn't won it. And everyone went on about how Walker shouldn't of got it, he's a liability in the back 4, and is overrated going forward all he has is pace.

So yeah shut up, you talk too much shit. Your points are stupid, you never look at the obvious. Just like earlier i highlighted match of the day, that doesn't mean that my only point about is because people talk about it on that show. See with you, you make it impossible, do you want me from now on name about 500 things why i think Hoilett is inconsistent?, and name all the threads on every forum about people talking about him, bring up every match, get you an analyses, graphs, diagrams. Just because you can't get past the obvious fact?. See you're stupid, so stop talking shit, put me on ignore, and quit being a retard.

Great signing. I am absolutely delighted. This is exactly the kind of signings I prefer the club to do, it reminds me of the signing of Mata. One more high profile winger/inside forward (Hulk/Jovetic) and our team looks a million times better. Then a deep lying playmaker (Moutinho?) and I will cry, truly.

For those who think this signing prevents the club from buying a player like Hazard or Hulk are mistaken, it's more likely it prevents Willian's supposed signing.

4231:

the 3 players should be KDB- Mata- Marin does that look good or what. Now add studge and Jovetic(hopefully) then i think we have good ass squad.

2- Ramires, Romeu, Mikel, Josh Mceachran Lamps( but could be used as cm for some games)

4- Cole and Bertrand- JT,Cahill,Luiz,Ivan- Ivan and Azpilicueta(i hope)

1- Torres with Studge and Lukaku helpin sharing the load.

idk about u but that squad is decent, better than Arsenal and probably Spurs but Man U and City i think we miss that SUPERSTAR would u guys say??

im not one of those Fans that looks at names and says "Roman sign Hazard, Cavani, Neymar, Goeze" but even i would notice that we miss that SUPERSTAR.

Torres i hope would go back to that status and Mata also but just at this moment in time that squad doesn't have that Marquee guy if u ask me.

Again i think we have players that can certainly get there but ATM i dont thinkthat squad i proposed has it.

4231:

the 3 players should be KDB- Mata- Marin does that look good or what. Now add studge and Jovetic(hopefully) then i think we have good ass squad.

2- Ramires, Romeu, Mikel, Josh Mceachran Lamps( but could be used as cm for some games)

4- Cole and Bertrand- JT,Cahill,Luiz,Ivan- Ivan and Azpilicueta(i hope)

1- Torres with Studge and Lukaku helpin sharing the load.

idk about u but that squad is decent, better than Arsenal and probably Spurs but Man U and City i think we miss that SUPERSTAR would u guys say??

im not one of those Fans that looks at names and says "Roman sign Hazard, Cavani, Neymar, Goeze" but even i would notice that we miss that SUPERSTAR.

Torres i hope would go back to that status and Mata also but just at this moment in time that squad doesn't have that Marquee guy if u ask me.

Again i think we have players that can certainly get there but ATM i dont thinkthat squad i proposed has it.

I agree with you. Although I do think Mata is on a fast track of becoming a superstar. But I would prefer us to buy another player in similar calibre to Mata, that could become superstars over next season rather than buying an established one. One signing of the likes of Hazard, Lucas Moura or Hulk - and I would be more than satisfied, not that I expect it or would be disappointed if the club won't do so. Jovetic could also prove to be a player close to superstardom.

Was on the bus checking the football scores, then i went onto facebook and saw this news n thought 'WTF?" seriously there was no rumour, no leaked interest, nothing then bam we've signed Marin. I love transfers coming out of the blue. He's had a tough time lately but maybe our style suits him. He has a reputation but not really a superstar which is what i like. It's down to him to become a superstar here. Great business. Piss off Kalou (had to get that in, apologies).

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we've signed Marin for a great fee, and he looks like a great prospect; however I cant help but feel that if Roman has the opportunity to make a marquee signing for our front line, he will. I just don't see Marin going straight into our starting 11 next term.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad we've signed Marin for a great fee, and he looks like a great prospect; however I cant help but feel that if Roman has the opportunity to make a marquee signing for our front line, he will. I just don't see Marin going straight into our starting 11 next term.

I think that marquee signing will be a centre forward - Higuain, Cavani or Falcao.

As for Marin, i think he has a pretty good chance to start, depends obviously on who else comes in though.

But as it stands now, i would pick on the left over any other player on the squad.

Kyle Walker, you said hes a great right back, you also highlighted the fact because he won young player of the year. in the whole player of the year competitions there's only been one year where a british person hasn't won it. And everyone went on about how Walker shouldn't of got it, he's a liability in the back 4, and is overrated going forward all he has is pace.

So yeah shut up, you talk too much shit. Your points are stupid, you never look at the obvious. Just like earlier i highlighted match of the day, that doesn't mean that my only point about is because people talk about it on that show. See with you, you make it impossible, do you want me from now on name about 500 things why i think Hoilett is inconsistent?, and name all the threads on every forum about people talking about him, bring up every match, get you an analyses, graphs, diagrams. Just because you can't get past the obvious fact?. See you're stupid, so stop talking shit, put me on ignore, and quit being a retard.

I still think he is, he may be a liability at the back but he's young and he will learn, but i do think Micah Richards is better.

I find it ironic you call me stupid and a retard, but whatever.

My point was that just because he may be 'inconsistent' doesn't mean he's bad, Mata's inconsistent but he's still one of our best players.

I still think he is, he may be a liability at the back but he's young and he will learn, but i do think Micah Richards is better.

My point was that just because he may be 'inconsistent' doesn't mean he's bad, Mata's inconsistent but he's still one of our best players.

Mata inconsistent?, more like fucking shattered from playing all our games this season since he arrived. At the begining of the season he played great every game, he isn't inconsistent he's just knackard.