Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Melanicus

Loaned Out Marko Marin

Started by Melanicus,

1,613 posts in this topic

On 28 April 2012, Marin agreed a deal with Chelsea. He later revealed that he joined Chelsea for the prospect of a new challenge, indicating that moving to London was a dream come true and he would officially join the Blues as their first summer signing once the transfer window officially opened on 1 July. He signed a five-year deal with Chelsea, keeping him at the club until 2017. Marin was given the number 21 shirt, previously worn by Salomon Kalou, who left Chelsea for Lille OSC.

Marin made his debut for Chelsea in a pre-season friendly against Major League Soccer (MLS) side Seattle Sounders FC, scoring Chelsea's third goal in a 42 win. Marin missed the Community Shield with a hamstring injury. He also missed Chelsea's first game of the season against Wigan Athletic with the hamstring injury that kept him out of FA Community Shield against Manchester City a week earlier.

Click here to view the record

Ollie likes this

I know Tottenham have been tracking him for a long time.

If they part with Luka, they'll land Marin, no doubt.

I know Tottenham have been tracking him for a long time.

If they part with Luka, they'll land Marin, no doubt.

Seems like Levy is really confident of keeping Modrić, so we should show more interest in Marko.

Or first sign Marin and than Modrić eyebrows.gif

I just read we are set to sign him on some site. Doubt it though, think he said he doesn't want to leave Werder. I really want him, but this is impossible.

^^^^^^^^^ @Artinho

I think Walcott is out of our sight.. i admire his acceleration and all but he is lack of goal determination

as he does not have the style of CFC .

we really need a #10 kinna-player. Marin might suit us because he is multi postion player..as he can go in the middle as an AMF or wide (left and right)

Benayoun is good with the touches and all but he's too fragile about getting injuries, and super Frank should is no longer capable of being AMF so ill put him onf CMF

Who in their right mind would vote for Walcott? :lol:

Good player, not Chelsea starting material yet though. And very tiny, wonder if he has the intelligence for that not to be a problem/weakness..

Honestly, I'd choose anyone over Theo "I'm overrated and I'm actually shit on the wing, but at least I can run fast as a headless chicken" Walcott :whistling:

"The talks between Marin and the blues will be well advanced and could be early next week to be completed. The London endeavor to ensure a long-term cooperation, Marin allegedly to get a contract until 2017."

http://www.kicker.de...ord-bridge.html

Well, that come out of nowhere. He is small, no smaller than Josh, so if Marin gets playing time; Josh has to also.

I dont know, we cant just go after every player that is decent. Kross or Reus would be my option from Germany if one should come.

Marin had bad season and he is just not THAT good.