The PES Thread

chrismada9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Umm how do i explain it. Like there is like auto passing. So i can run and make better positioning with the other player.

I not sure if there is a way of turning off an assistant, and if there is I have no idea how to do it! Might be something you can ask the guys on the PES edit forum.

dude you don't know what you're missing :D I mean, I can't play master league online because of issues with internet restrictions, but quick match is pretty awesome! It lags a little bit but I think that's normal if you're playing online!

Fifa is awesome as well, so I won't knock it. I've played the demo and it's really good but I don't have the actual game.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, got the game only played as Bradford and doing below par, will try with Chelsea but could you list some decent players for me please.

Also, tactics aren't my best, what normally works and what doesn't?

Tactics wise, it all depends on the team mate. FM11 out on the 5th :)

iif i use Chelsea i use 4-5-1.. 4-3-3... 4-1-2-1-2, 4-2-2-2

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but if there are still people out there who play PES you may want to check these 2 websites because they have latest patches (squads, kits, balls, stadiums, faces...) and all that stuff.

pesedit and pes-patch

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First thing, I won't MAKE all the stuff, I'd mostly just take it all and put it on one place. I've got a 14.1 GB of PES11 mods so I've got quite a list to choose from :eyebrows:

Before I make it, I want to hear from you people would you actually like it, so I don't spend my time making this pack and then have 2 people using it.

The mod will only work for PC version of the game. I don't own a console and I have no experience at modding for consoles.

What would a Chelsea mod be made of?

- Lots (basically ALL) of Chelsea faces, improved and better ones.

- Stamford Bridge (2 different versions).

- Chants.

- Chelsea TV sign on scoreboard + EPL scoreboard if you want.

- Chelsea menu theme.

As for our young players, it is not a problem finding faces for them but adding them to the game. In case you know how to add it and have free slots then you can use it, but if you don't, then forget about it.

Please don't start the discussion about FIFA, I just want to hear your opinion on the mod. I personally enjoy FIFA more, but PES has its good sides and modding is amazing :D

Don't forget to vote!

Mrh5kr.png

A little update on the mod.

I will surely make it, but a bit later because I'm waiting for the faceserver to be released. When that is out it will be possible to insert a lot more faces in game so all our young players like Kakuta, Borini, Josh, Bruma, Bertrand will have their faces, and besides that installation will probably be different. I don't want to lose time making all this stuff and then seeing it all fall in water after the new update.

So some patience, but I promise, the mod will be there :D

First thing, I won't MAKE all the stuff, I'd mostly just take it all and put it on one place. I've got a 14.1 GB of PES11 mods so I've got quite a list to choose from :eyebrows:

Before I make it, I want to hear from you people would you actually like it, so I don't spend my time making this pack and then have 2 people using it.

What would a Chelsea mod be made of?

- Lots (basically ALL) of Chelsea faces, improved and better ones.

- Stamford Bridge (2 different versions).

- Chants.

- Chelsea TV sign on scoreboard + EPL scoreboard if you want.

- Chelsea menu theme.

As for our young players, it is not a problem finding faces for them but adding them to the game. In case you know how to add it and have free slots then you can use it, but if you don't, then forget about it.

So what do you say? :smiliecap1:

I would love it if you could do this but i have no idea how to put them onto the game. I was just trying to put some onto my game now. Like the 11/12 kit but i got no idea how to do it. Could you help me?

I would love it if you could do this but i have no idea how to put them onto the game. I was just trying to put some onto my game now. Like the 11/12 kit but i got no idea how to do it. Could you help me?

Sure. I'll send you a PM.

As for the tut on this mod, I'll post it with the mod itself. It's pretty easy though :)

No probs :)

If you need any other help with PES feel free to ask.

Hahaha i need plenty of help. I don't know how to add aything into the game. Like new stadiums, kits or faces. Im new to the game only been playing for like a week :lol: