• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PES 2012 2nd demo details

PES2012_event07_1.jpg

The following teams will be available to play:

Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Club America, Internacional

Please experiment with Pass Support and other settings in Personal Data to tailor the game to your style of play. Also, please note that you will be able to skip the Demo Intro after it has been played once. Furthermore, we also have improvement elements on the gameplay. According to your feedback on the first demo, we have worked on the following:

Improved Goal Keepers

According to your feedback on the first Demo, we improved the Goal Keepers

Improved Defensive AI

Defensive AI has been tweaked to work more efficiently on the field

Improved difficulty to score a goal

You definitely have to build up, plan and organize your attack well in order to score in this demo

For all of you who can’t wait, don’t forget that the 1st Demo is already out on PSN and PC in Europe, so get your hands on this first to give it a try!

The 2nd Demo is coming on Sept 14th! Stay tuned!

What if my computer can't run FIFA?

Just ignore TX when it comes to PES...

Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Club America, Internacional

Improved Goal Keepers

According to your feedback on the first Demo, we improved the Goal Keepers

Improved Defensive AI

Defensive AI has been tweaked to work more efficiently on the field

You definitely have to build up, plan and organize your attack well in order to score in this demo

For all of you who can’t wait, don’t forget that the 1st Demo is already out on PSN and PC in Europe, so get your hands on this first to give it a try!

The 2nd Demo is coming on Sept 14th! Stay tuned!

Just ignore TX when it comes to PES...

In the demo at least, the goalkeepers suck donkey balls.. If you get a clean shot, it's almost certainly a goal. But I like that, in 2011 it was almost impossible to score long shots at will.

And it's true that it's much much harder to score now and a lot harder to defend. It really takes lots of passing and combinating to unlock the opposition, and defending now doesn't only mean putting mindless pressure on the player - they will out dribble you. You must keep your distance and wait for your chance to tackle.

Goalies we broken in the demo so it's not that they're improving them but more like they're fixing them to an acceptable level. Call me a pessimist but I think Konami will find a way to somehow ruin the balance that the demo has in the final version to satisfy the arcade fans.

In the demo at least, the goalkeepers suck donkey balls.. If you get a clean shot, it's almost certainly a goal. But I like that, in 2011 it was almost impossible to score long shots at will.

And it's true that it's much much harder to score now and a lot harder to defend. It really takes lots of passing and combinating to unlock the opposition, and defending now doesn't only mean putting mindless pressure on the player - they will out dribble you. You must keep your distance and wait for your chance to tackle.

You misunderstood. Those are the fixes that will be included in the 2nd demo that is going to be released on 14th of September ;)

Goalies we broken in the demo so it's not that they're improving them but more like they're fixing them to an acceptable level. Call me a pessimist but I think Konami will find a way to somehow ruin the balance that the demo has in the final version to satisfy the arcade fans.

Agree with you, I always find a stupid flaw in every PES I played tbh. Still, I think they are going in the right direction.

Pes 12 2nd demo released!

PES2012_event07_1.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan, Rangers, Club America, Internacional

Konami Announcement:

Please experiment with Pass Support and other settings in Personal Data to tailor the game to your style of play. Also, please note that you will be able to skip the Demo Intro after it has been played once. Furthermore, we also have improvement elements on the gameplay. According to your feedback on the first demo, we have worked on the following:

Improved Goal Keepers

According to your feedback on the first Demo, we improved the Goal Keepers.

Improved Defensive AI

Defensive AI has been tweaked to work more efficiently on the field.

You definitely have to build up, plan and organize your attack well in order to score in this demo.

download_button.png

Tottenham were licensed? :|

Yeah...KONAMI scum...

If I remember right, last year they said that they licensed Tottenham ahead of ManCity because Spurs were in the CL. Perhaps it wasn't for only 1 game.

It pisses me of that they license United almost everytime, even when we won the double.

PES 2012 DEMO2 72+1 Teams Unlocked Patch 0.4 by Jenkey

Tool Features:

• Add & unlock teams
  • Stadium change : Ingame Switchable
  • Scoreboard change : Ingame Switchable
  • League select : use number 0~9 for quick select league
  • 28 balls changeable in game
  • Unlock general setting : match time, condition, ball, ...
  • Unlock full training chalenge mode

Patch Features:

• Total : 72+1 teams (national teams, clubs, classic + Master League default team)
  • Update all kits 2011-2012 : new but collar & model is not perfect, cause some of them are not included in PES2012 demo version, hope you understand
  • Complete update all transfers
  • "Teams Unlock tool" is included in patch
  • Update hairs for all players & 15 teams will full real faces
  • HD Emblems by Jenkey1002
  • New sound patch by Merdiso
  • New boots pack by DK.Hernandez
  • PES2012 demo team unlock tool by Jenkey1002
  • Stats data : Default KONAMI, edit transfers by Jenkey1002
  • EPL,Serie A, Bundesliga, ESPN, Eredivisie Scoreboard by KO
  • Original PES2012 DEMO2 gameplay

How to use:

• Run game via "PES2012 demo - unlock teams.exe" (Alway run as administrator in Win7 & Vista).
  • How to get the additional stadiums from PES 2011: www.mediafire...a01dee06g.jpg

Download:

Part 1: http://ul.to/j4lbhop6

Part 2: http://ul.to/fs1f9slh

Was about to come post that shonex ;) But it's mad hard to score in the new demo, and even harder to defend... any tips on how to become better? I always play with top player. It has never taken this long for me to adjust to a new PES, it feels like a completely new game.

Was about to come post that shonex ;) But it's mad hard to score in the new demo, and even harder to defend... any tips on how to become better? I always play with top player. It has never taken this long for me to adjust to a new PES, it feels like a completely new game.

Having the same problem...with Fifa :P

PES feels like an inferior game after playing Fifa I have to admit.

Oh and about the tip...just play play and play ;) Start with the difficulty you're comfortable with and after you start winning like mad raise it.