Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The substance use by some members of this forum...

Putting Benzema on the wing? Seriously? :doh: He may not be a bad replacement for Anelka, but that's the only way I could even justify bringing him up. Even then, he wouldn't exactly be on the first five pages of the list.

Are we that desperate for wing players? There aren't actual wing players available?

The substance use by some members of this forum...

Putting Benzema on the wing? Seriously? :doh: He may not be a bad replacement for Anelka, but that's the only way I could even justify bringing him up. Even then, he wouldn't exactly be on the first five pages of the list.

Are we that desperate for wing players? There aren't actual wing players available?

emo3.gif

At best he'd a replacement for Anelka not least cause their similar players and both French

I'm not exactly saying he doesn't have class....just saying there's little chance that our club will pick up something that was thrown in the trash...wink.gif

And do you think will happen with both Robben and Sneijder? Benzema will blossom

I give up, you Americans are hopeless when it comes to foot...soccer :fainthv9:

What does being American have to do with knowing soccer or this topic for that matter?rolleyes.gif

My mate is a big Real Madrid fan and i have seen enough of Real Madrid games to know that Benzema can play on the wing especially in AVB system.

Benzema cannot play on the wing. And I don't know which Real games you've been watching as Mourinho always plays Ronaldo right, di Maria left and either Higuain or Adebayor down the middle.

I'm pretty certain its vicea-versa with Ronaldo and Di Maria since that puts them both on their shooting feet at goal and they both operate as inside forwards...too a degree, but I'm certain Ronaldo plays from the left In Mourhinos 4-2-3-1 mellow.gif

I just can't stop laughing at this thread and seeing us buy Benzema to play on our left wing :541:

Oh and BL, CR was playing usually on the left side and Di Maria on the right, though they were switching sides sometimes.

I really like Benzema, I believe he is along with Higauin the best young striker in the world. However I struggle to think of a way he would fit in with our system, perhaps he could play behind Torres as a secondary striker.

Maybe he should stay at Real Madrid or we could sign him just to spite Arsenal, seeing as they really want him (even though he is completely out of their price range.)

I just can't stop laughing at this thread and seeing us buy Benzema to play on our left wing :541:

Oh and BL, CR was playing usually on the left side and Di Maria on the right, though they were switching sides sometimes.

Yeah that's what I meant :champions: I don't know which games I've been watching either lmao! My point is Mourinho uses wings and a central striker, and Benzema never plays out wide unless he's coming on as a sub to fill a gap for 15-20 mins.

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You