Karim Benzema

LDN Blue

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather let Drogba Age and Retire here

Then put sturridge in his place rather than buy A overpriced forward Who would just shove borini back

Didier wouldn't accept being on the bench and not starting games. I can't see him staying around just to retire as a sub, unless by some miracle he can maintain his own high standards forever.

@ Vincent :

Benzema is overrated !... he does not play with Real Madrid, and so whatever the coach ! Mourinho like Pellegrini does not play him. This season, the Real Madrid has played six games, Benzema has played one game as a titular and four as a subsitue, and he has played 141 minutes, which is low.

And for his career at Lyon, he was not good as the french journalist were saying... Actually, he has had only one good year at Lyon, it's his penultimate season (07-08). And the Ligue 1 is just a little bit better than the Eredivisie...

If you ask me, i would prefere to buy Neymar or Lukaku for £20M than buy Benzema for £15M.

But yes, if we can buy him for cheap, it could be a good sign...

And, some people here don't want Neymar because he has an enormous ego (i don't target anyone, it's just for make an 'exemple' lol) , but i can guarantee to you he is very 'proud of himself' (scuse me, i don't know the english formule to say 'big head / pretentious'...)

I think the same about Benz', if we have the choice, I prefer Agüero !

I think we will bag both Neymar and Lukaku:

1) We have more to offer than Arsenal in terms of money and contract.

2) Lukaku himself is a Chelsea supporter and loves Drogba.

3) Neymar has publicly stated that he would love to play alongside the Chelsea super stars such as Lamps,drogs and Terry ect.

4) Our youth are now getting a chance to impress so there's no more argument about Chelsea youngsters having to warm the bench.

5) We are Champions of England and Arsenal haven't won bollocks in years.

6) And both Neymar and Lukaku have said they want to play Champions League football at the highest level where else but CHELSEA!

I think we will bag both Neymar and Lukaku:

1) We have more to offer than Arsenal in terms of money and contract.

2) Lukaku himself is a Chelsea supporter and loves Drogba.

3) Neymar has publicly stated that he would love to play alongside the Chelsea super stars such as Lamps,drogs and Terry ect.

4) Our youth are now getting a chance to impress so there's no more argument about Chelsea youngsters having to warm the bench.

5) We are Champions of England and Arsenal haven't won bollocks in years.

6) And both Neymar and Lukaku have said they want to play Champions League football at the highest level where else but CHELSEA!

Real, Barca, ManU, Inter, Bayern, and even Juve?

• 2 months later...
Why? He is good striker and he would be good competition to Drogba.

From what I've seen, when he plays at Real, he plays like Kalou. Gives away possession, fails to beat defenders, and his shooting isn't that great. On top of that he's got an ego problem (which Jose has probably calmed temporarily). Even Mourinho's not impressed with him, which is why is looking for another striker in this transfer window.

From what I've seen, when he plays at Real, he plays like Kalou. Gives away possession, fails to beat defenders, and his shooting isn't that great. On top of that he's got an ego problem (which Jose has probably calmed temporarily). Even Mourinho's not impressed with him, which is why is looking for another striker in this transfer window.

You are probably right.

Exactly. Plus he's like Anelka : he's lazy as fuck.

• 5 months later...

The spanish paper "El Mundo Deportivo" today announced that Chelsea has made a 20 mill pound bid for the French Striker Karim Benzema and that Real are willing to sell if the price is right!

I Think this is fantastic news because he is only 24 years old and already got CL expierience.

So what u say my friends?

Is Benzema the right man for AVB and Chelsea?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You