Xherdan Shaqiri

NiclasCFC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea is preparing for 8m pounds bid for one of the most talented players in Europe, the Swiss international xherdan shaqiri .

Xherdan-300x199.jpg

Chelsea send their scouters to watch some players in Uefa u21 cup and one of those players was xherdan shaqiri who impressed every one . and now Chelseawill make 8m bid for the man who scored 7 times and assisted 10 times this season with Basel. but Chelsea will face a huge competition from a lot of big clubs in Europe such as hamburg and Milan .

source

Next time please use the search tool before you create a new thread.

I merged the topics.

• 5 months later...

Really not that fussed. looks full of energy but seems to lack the ability to see a pass. I've only seen him a couple of times but doesnt look good enough for us. Poor man's hulk

This guy is nothing like Hulk mate, Hulk is a Striker/winger while Shaqiri's best position is the Trequartista role! The thing i wanna have said is that he is a Playmaker and nothing like Hulk.

He plays for Basel, there hardly ever is a pass to be made. It's not like he's surrounded by great players.

Put him on a decent team like ours and he shines. Just like Modric would get even better on a team like Chelsea.

He's incredible techincally, and I've been following him for a while. The ball does not budge from his feet, he has incredible control. Messi like in that way I think. Then there is the bulldog in him where he is able to hold the ball very well. He essentially reminds me of a less shot minded, more playmaking Rooney.

This guy is nothing like Hulk mate, Hulk is a Striker/winger while Shaqiri's best position is the Trequartista role! The thing i wanna have said is that he is a Playmaker and nothing like Hulk.

admittedly I've only seen him a couple of times but in those times he has minced about on the right wing (although he does seem to switch about) with plenty of pace but little substance, hence poor hulk. Not for me thanks

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You