Xherdan Shaqiri

NiclasCFC

As so many say here on TC we need an creative Midfielder, and i think the perfect one is Xherdan Shaqiri from Basel FC in swiss. he is currently playing in the under 21 Euro Championships and is having some outstanding performances, and dont forget the goal he scored against England in the National Team Seniors.

So what u say guys? Is Shaqiri the right guy for Chelsea or not?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched him on Saturday vs England & in the u21's

He's more of a left winger & has a bright future ahead of him. I think he's worth a bid, if we signed him it would be very good business. He's young, powerful, quick & can strike a ball, I'd have no complaints.

I watched him on Saturday vs England & in the u21's

He's more of a left winger & has a bright future ahead of him. I think he's worth a bid, if we signed him it would be very good business. He's young, powerful, quick & can strike a ball, I'd have no complaints.

Remember this goal against England? (on senior level for thoose who dosent know)

Its pronounced Chakiri :)

I actually meant Xhardan but thanks anyway. Zardan, Chardan, Zadane?

I heard those damn Scousers are after him, damn I wish Liverpool would piss off to the Championship for a few dozen years.

I actually meant Xhardan but thanks anyway. Zardan, Chardan, Zadane?

I heard those damn Scousers are after him, damn I wish Liverpool would piss off to the Championship for a few dozen years.

Cherdan its pronounced :D

im loving every year the Scousers are not playing in the Champions League! blue%20scalf.gif

Chelsea is preparing for 8m pounds bid for one of the most talented players in Europe, the Swiss international xherdan shaqiri .

Xherdan-300x199.jpg

Chelsea send their scouters to watch some players in Uefa u21 cup and one of those players was xherdan shaqiri who impressed every one . and now Chelseawill make 8m bid for the man who scored 7 times and assisted 10 times this season with Basel. but Chelsea will face a huge competition from a lot of big clubs in Europe such as hamburg and Milan .

source

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You