Chelsea Sack Andre Villas-Boas

For 50m though? That hasnt helped things signing mega pricey players because no doubt then the Manager feels they have to start every game to make up for it.Mean look at Sheva.Dont think Jose wanted him seemed to be after Torres,got him for whatever reason...played him..stopped playing him and then fell out with Roman

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can solve the question easily. Any who publicly agitated, or showed via body language on the bench, that they were angry at being dropped, were most likely involved in the coup. Drogba had been relegated to the bench as early as the February 11, so thats him out. Essien hasn't played in ages and probably appreciates a little extra caring towards his knees. Not sure about Malouda, and I doubt Mikel has any power at all. Kalou's been on the bench for his entire life, and he's not very powerful either. Cech shouldn't have a problem at all, he's gotten good minutes. I would consider Hilario, but imagining him having any influence at all is laughable. We can rule out Bosingwa and Meirieles, the latter probably hasn't built any power and the former was AVB's favourite. One dark horse we haven't considered is Paolo Ferreira, but he's been out for several years now. That leaves us with Ivanovic, who's started fairly often.

In summary, Malouda is the only one who gets out of that lot without an excuse. He could have joined forces with Lampard/Cole. There are slight, very slight chances JT could have gotten involved, but that depends on how matey he is with Lampard and Cole, and if he's really going to sack a manager for one of his mates- he wasn't involved in the Scolari Revolution despite Drogba, his friend, being the pissed-off-benched-player in chief.

It's not only about minutes. There may be other things involved too. I have a feeling that the Alex/Anelka treatment left a massive impression on the others and no matter whether they played or not, they didn't want to get the same treatment in the future hence the only way was to get AVB sacked.

Wait and see, Arry to get the England job and AVB takes over at Spurs and has a faithful chairmen and a team of non spoiled big egos or a board being patient enough to see things through.

IT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING how this club is run. I am embarressed by it, to say the least.

I´ve been here when things weren´t rosy, but this is the worst time to be a Chelsea fan for me, personally.

Thats a dagger in the heart. Disappointed, gutted, fucked off.

I am lost for words. That leaves me speechless. It is a joke, such a fucking joke.

Talented manager after talented manager getting the sack.

That defenitly takes time to say "I am a Chelsea supporter" with pride.

Still a Chelsea supporter BUT NOT proud of my club today

Lost all faith. Same shit different season. I'd rather the old days when, even if we were midtable, atleast we had some fucking pride. This isn't the Chelsea I fell in love with.

Exactly. The days where qualifying for the UEFA Cup was seen as a positive season.

It's not only about minutes. There may be other things involved too. I have a feeling that the Alex/Anelka treatment left a massive impression on the others and no matter whether they played or not, they didn't want to get the same treatment in the future hence the only way was to get AVB sacked.

Good point, but I that many were resigned to the fact that they were past it. It was only a few that disagreed with the rest of the world.

And whose assistant coach?! And if the problems with the players which any moron could work out...where the hell is the logic behind it?!

Jesus christ like some bad unfunny comedy

oh no you watch all of a sudden these players will be playing for the club again and go on a run you watch, and make it all to be the managers fault, and back to where we was next season, and who are they going to get Jose will not come back, no chance, pep guardiola, really ???? cant see that, Capello ??? really after what happened with the FA would be like that all over again for him at chelsea, Rafa ??? rafa isnt a good manager, why now, why not give the guy time to do what is needed at chelsea, how long now before roman realises what needs to be done ???? but the big question is WHAT NOW ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Seen this on Sky Sports earlier and was absolutely shel lshocked, not just that AVB had been sacked but that we had appointed Di Matteo who has had two shit managerial spells at West Brom and some other team. Does the board know what they are up to anymore? Sacking multiple talented managers who go on and prove why they shouldn't have been sacked. Infact Mr Abramovic, I dont care that your billions helped Chelsea to where they are today, you can fuck off.

Seen this on Sky Sports earlier and was absolutely shel lshocked, not just that AVB had been sacked but that we had appointed Di Matteo who has had two shit managerial spells at West Brom and some other team. Does the board know what they are up to anymore? Sacking multiple talented managers who go on and prove why they shouldn't have been sacked. Infact Mr Abramovic, I dont care that your billions helped Chelsea to where they are today, you can fuck off.

Two shit managerial spells? He got West Brom promoted in his first season :carlo:

I don't think I share the anger of most people who didn't want AVB sacked. LDN mentioned on his twitter that this is the most enraging CFC decision since Mourinho, I'd say it's as disappointing and equally disturbing.

too early for this, should have waited till end of season. we always suck in january. Congratulations to the players that got their wish though.

it gets to point were maybe the guy hiring the coach should take a look at em self