test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Radamel Falcao

Started by BlueLion.,

6,781 posts in this topic

Falcao is a typical forward. Old school one. Scores 4 goals from 3 chances and has immense movement. If we didn't buy Torres, then I'd say YES, but now...no :(

That's fucking insane, I definitely want him then.

Falcao, Varela and Moutinho instead of Aguero, a winger and Modric would not only be a cheaper set of options, but three players our new manager knows inside-out...

Ive wanted us to sign Moutinho since 2007 :)

Falcao is, without a doubt, the best value out there with a current release clause of 30mil (until he renegotiates this summer). The problem is that we have Torres and don't need him although I'd blow my load if we got him. Hulk, as others have said, would be the perfect player for us right now and will tear up the premiership in this situation. The stars are aligned for Hulk, not Falcao. What an awesome problem to have.

Hulk would be my choice. Falcao is great, but we've got Torres, Drogba and Sturridge :wacko:

and if he comes surely Sturridge wont get a start and he would leave us ! :(

reminds me of Pipo Inzagi, bit lazy but scores! Dont need him as Nando is going to be a fucking machine again after his break!

Hopefully. :)

If the rumours from papers like Independent are to be true, Falcão is coming for 28m.

If its true, then it means:

- Lukaku deal is over.

- Torres is set to become the greatest flop ever.

- Drogba will leave.

and if he comes surely Sturridge wont get a start and he would leave us ! :(

This is the only reason why I believe Falcao is not a good move for Chelsea. Bolton would then want to loan Sturridge again, which would probably lead to a permanent one, and we would have let go one of England's top properties! :(