Todd Kane

Both are playing exclusively at RB.

Kalas has been playing as RB for over a year now and has been excellent in that position.His natural attribute's are also better suited for that position.

Should never reply messages when I'm half awake. :lol: Apologies.

There's that about Kalas at RB but for Omeruo, see him at CB though.

NEW DEAL FOR DEFENDER KANE

Chelsea Academy product Todd Kane has signed a new contract which keeps him at the club until 2016.

The right-back was a member of our Under-21 squad this season until he went on loan to Blackburn Rovers, a move extended last week until the end of the Championship season. He has so far made 12 appearances for the Lancashire club.

Kane has yet to make his Chelsea first team debut but he was a member of our reserve squad that won the 2011 national league, and was an integral member of our FA Youth Cup-winning side last season.

Prior to his loan to Blackburn, the 19-year-old played five games this season on loan at League One Preston North End.

Quick, strong in the tackle and a genuine goal threat when shooting from distance (as can be seen in the video above), Kane has been with Chelsea since Under-8s and is an England Under-19 international.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3156350/title/new-deal-for-defender-kane

Great news! The thing is though, would we see him in the first team soon?

Hopefully. I've only heard good things about him. Though...I wouldn't be complaining if he played at Blackburn for another season. He is getting games, so I can't complain as I said.

Great news! The thing is though, would we see him in the first team soon?

Can't see why not. He's done very well in the championship. I'd say, if manages to stay away from long term injuries, he'll be with the first team squad in a couple of seasons.

Another homegrown player which we're desperately short on. Around the same age as Wallace and Azpilcueta is still only 23 so it'll be interesting to see what happens at RB in the long-term.

Yeah. We've got a batch of decent home grown players coming through now who should be at least good enough to be at least squad players here. Chalobah, McEachran, Kane, Ake etc. will now be filling those home grown spots in the squad where we've really been lacking recently IMO and with the likes of JT, Lampard and Cole coming to an end of their careers we really need players to come and satisfy the quota.

I think we will sell wallace on a profit in 3-4 years time and i can see kalas(if he stays a RB) and kane fighting it out for being back-up to azpi.

wallace is pretty good. he could even do well on the right wing