test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abd Chelseacrzyfan

Todd Kane

Started by Abd Chelseacrzyfan,

107 posts in this topic

we can understand that Chelsea young player todd kane who scored the draw goal against Blackburn in the final reserves national league match will sign a new 3 years contract at the first of July . todd kane who played most of his games in the right back was the top scorer for chelsea u18 . but chelsea starlet can also play in the right midfield and the right wing .

Todd+Kane+Chelsea+v+Manchester+United+FA+Youth+jx-43_F2oC6l-200x300.jpg

more young players expected to sign new contracts at the same date or close to it,

so congratulations to todd kane and we wish him the best luck with chelsea after signing his first pro contract

the source

Great player this season, scored great goals & was very effective on the right.

Will solve our right-back problem one day.

Todd Kane will be signing his first pro contract this summer along with a number of other players. Natural progression but he is a very talented young man......

Esk, how do you rate Todd's chances of playing for the first team? At this rate I can't see anything other than him actually breaking through, he has the talent and the self-belief to achieve that. But what's your honest opinion?

Im no expert like Esk but im my opinion when Bosingwa and Ferreira go (infact even if they stay beyond the summer) Toddy should move up to being Ivan's backup.

Every time i have seen him in the reserves he has been class and he scores goals which if you can have a goalscoring fullback that's pure gold.

Im no expert like Esk but im my opinion when Bosingwa and Ferreira go (infact even if they stay beyond the summer) Toddy should move up to being Ivan's backup.

He's still very, very, raw. It's too early to talk about a step up, even if those Bosingwa sticks around. Billy Clifford is more likely to go backup (if we'd use our academy players in that aspect, even)

He has got the potential to become a very good RB but I don't see any chances for him to become a first team member in the next 2-3 years. Sure it'd be interesting to see what he can do in a first team match but for now, no. Clifford would be interesting too.

Hope they don't rush him in but give him enough exposure. Hopefully he can make as good of an impact as Chalobah.

He is going to have a lot of competition for RB. I always thought he would become a dependable squad player but with Wallace who is the same age arriving soon and Azpilicueta still quite young himself he has a tough challenge. And we all know Ferreria will be here for another 10 years :Goober:

Amblève. and Stats like this

Not going to lie, don't really rate Todd. Think he's one of those players who progress at youth level thanks to energy and work rate and tenacity - as a talent I don't think he's special. He'll probably be fine at Blackburn but be just that - fine. Not exceptional. Sorry if this comes across as harsh, just saying what I think of him right now - would happily be proved wrong.