Adel Taarabt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They're welcome to him as far as I'm concerned. Don't get the wrong, the lad has immense talent, but his selfishness and relatively poor decision making really put me off him. He shone in the Championship, but anyone with a bit of flair can do the same, á la Sinclair. If he can prove his worth at QPR this season then I'd say go for it next season, but I'd much rather blood our own youngsters.

They're welcome to him as far as I'm concerned. Don't get the wrong, the lad has immense talent, but his selfishness and relatively poor decision making really put me off him. He shone in the Championship, but anyone with a bit of flair can do the same, á la Sinclair. If he can prove his worth at QPR this season then I'd say go for it next season, but I'd much rather blood our own youngsters.

I wonder what this buzz around him, even offered to Chelsea and Arsenal, I truly was surprised. In the Spurs did not show who knows what qualities to be noticed.

I wonder what this buzz around him, even offered to Chelsea and Arsenal, I truly was surprised. In the Spurs did not show who knows what qualities to be noticed.

Do you use a translator? Your spelling is on point, but the sentence structure in your posts gives me headaches.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You