Portsmouth Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Portsmouth vs Chelsea

Chelsea travel to Fratton Park looking for their 10th consecutive win in all competitions.

Chelsea emerged 2-0 victors the last time these two sides met, with Ivorian duo Salomon Kalou and Didier Drogba netting for the Blues. But with both teams affected by the African Cup of Nations, who will emerge as the hero as both sides look to consolidate their league standings?

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is gunna be a really hard game, but I think we will win 1-0.

Yep definitely this will be tough - Portsmouth is not an easy place to go at all. I'd say 2-1 to us. Hopefully Lampard and Shevchenko will return. Maybe a bench spot for Ivanovic.

We need to win this game to create a record for most consecutive wins.....If Grant can manage it..he will have One Up on Jose Mourinho.. :P .......Also, Big news....No Ricardo Carvalho tomorrow due to suspension. so we welcome Ben Haim back ;) ....We need to win this one at any cost.

Players Missing: Drogba, JT, Lamps,Carvalho,Essien,Mikel,Kalou, Sheva.

Likely Team:

Anelka

Malouda

Joe Cole

SWP

Maka

Ballack

Belleti

BenHaim

Alex

Ashley Cole

Cech.

Are we expecting any African Players before Saturday?

no mate nigeria qualified for the quarter finals so did ivory coast, and ghana.

portsmouth, now i see riccy's out i too, think it's gonna be a long hard game especialy as they got walloped by man ure.

regrads:JBD

Well we always seem to win 2-0 there, pompey can't score at home and we have the best squad in europe. We're on form at the mo but you know it will end soon, won't be at fratton park tho. err 2-0 to us i guess.

1-0.Gana be a toughie esp seeing last time our two missing players scored lol but they're missing many key players as well that and arent good at scoring at home.Analka to get his second :D

We should definately be able to go there and take the 3 points, we are playing well and not giving teams many chances. A big problem this time though will the absense of Carvalho, which will mean a start for either Ben Haim or Ivanovic, will be interesting to see who he goes with.

After a extremely busy January with a very very small squad there will be a lot of tired and leggy players which could make it a bit harder for us. But i believe we will win this game.