David Villa

Según 'Metro', los dos clubes ingleses estarían dispuestos a ofrecer hasta 45 millones de euros por Villa

This means, that according to Metro the english club city and Chelsea would be willing to offer that amount for the striker.

It does not says Chelsea want him nor City, just that Metro makes up the story that a club like our would like to buy him for that price.

So there is something wrong with the post, when you put "Chelsea bid" because it does not say Chelsea has bid.

Please stop being misleading!!!

Chill down. This subforum is made for stuff like this where we can discuss and speculate about certain players. If someone actually expected us to even try signing Villa for 45m then he's got a serious problem with his brain.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Plus what pisses me of from the guy that posted this post is that he made up his own thing:

Chelsea Bid 45 Million For the Spanish Striker!

In the article it does not says anywhere Chelsea has bid for this, and this guy post it there big like it happens.

Moderators you got to do something about this. Can't have a guy come and do this and think it's ok. Either erase his post or ban him if he continues making up stories like that!

Chill down. This subforum is made for stuff like this where we can discuss and speculate about certain players. If someone actually expected us to even try signing Villa for 45m then he's got a serious problem with his brain.

No Chill down!

That is wrong, and you who are tying to be a moderator should know!

You cannot make up stuff like that without being true. It's wrong. He should get his post deleted or if he continues ban.

Plus what pisses me of from the guy that posted this post is that he made up his own thing:

Chelsea Bid 45 Million For the Spanish Striker!

In the article it does not says anywhere Chelsea has bid for this, and this guy post it there big like it happens.

Moderators you got to do something about this. Can't have a guy come and do this and think it's ok. Either erase his post or ban him if he continues making up stories like that!

No Chill down!

That is wrong, and you who are tying to be a moderator should know!

You cannot make up stuff like that without being true. It's wrong. He should get his post deleted or if he continues ban.

I'm not a mod so I can't do anything. I posted a translation, and if people don't read it it's their problem.

Guest justin_3d

I'm not a mod so I can't do anything. I posted a translation, and if people don't read it it's their problem.

Well even without a translation the guy who posted this post, cannot come up with something fake as Chelsea bid, because it does not says that in the article.

That is misleading!

Well even without a translation the guy who posted this post, cannot come up with something fake as Chelsea bid, because it does not says that in the article.

That is misleading!

Indeed it is. It is up to administrators and moderators to take care of it.

I simply asked of you to calm down and stop shouting. It's not like you are going to die if you see a misleading text.

That is misleading!

I changed it. Stop whining Like a little boy... carloeyebrow.jpeg

Just the right years to add experience to our team :whistling:

Wot me need experiance? Naw..

.article-1267090-09307D2B000005DC-705_468x342.jpg

PS Fuck Aresnal.

Also while Villa is a great player, it is not ever going to happen unless Barcelona plead someone to buy him or his contract expires.

Wot me need experiance? Naw..

.article-1267090-09307D2B000005DC-705_468x342.jpg

PS Fuck Aresnal.

Also while Villa is a great player, it is not ever going to happen unless Barcelona plead someone to buy him or his contract expires.

It was sarcasm mate. I'd jump of the cliff if we signed an "old" player for that money. Chances of this transfer going through imho are 0.1%...

It was sarcasm mate. I'd jump of the cliff if we signed an "old" player for that money. Chances of this transfer going through imho are 0.1%...

I was being sarcastic too, in case you didn't notice...

see more chance of Mourinho driving a pink scooter to a supermarket than this guy joining us. nice player btw but not ever going to happen. probably likely to spend the rest of his career in barca or just move back to valencia in a few years time

Barcelona ready to sacrifice star striker

http://www.mirrorfoo..._medium=twitter

i think Villa is brilliant, really good striker but he is 29 and there is no way we should pay 40 million for him (altho i doubt we are really in for him) but 28-30 million and i think id have to say go for it. Seems that this summer is sponsored by the number 40,000,000fainthv9.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You