Iker Muniain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Hazard and Cavani for £60m, get Muniain and Llorente for £25m

£25m might be a little bit optimistic :D

Muniain might cost that alone, but there's worse ways to spend £40-£50m in football than him and Llorente. Thing is Bilbao wouldn't entertain a swap or player exchange owing to their mainly Basque players policy, used to be Basque only I think.

Pathetic people.

One good game over Bielsa's team and you all wetting your pants over his players!

He is good, but I would still not trade him over Hazard!

Pathetic People? I watch La liga regularly and Munian is potential as well as the other Spanish under 21 products. Do i want him over Hazard? No. Have i been watching him since 2010 and would love him on Chelsea, Yes

Pathetic People? I watch La liga regularly and Munian is potential as well as the other Spanish under 21 products. Do i want him over Hazard? No. Have i been watching him since 2010 and would love him on Chelsea, Yes

Can't have him if you going to get Hazard, plus you got KDB, Kakuta....

Pathetic! Never give chances to our youth!

That's why I wanted a coach like Bielsa cause he gives chance to youth, not unlike the previous managers.

If we can't get Hazard, then Munian would be a descent back up. But no way will I trade Hazard for Munian.

Llorente the same. He would be great, but Llorente over Cavani....I would still take Cavani and Hazard any day!

I don't know why you lot are even banging on about getting Hazard and Cavani still! Have you had your heads stuck in the mud for the past eight months? We don't look an attractive proposition for any top player after AVB's reign.

I don't know why you lot are even banging on about getting Hazard and Cavani still! Have you had your heads stuck in the mud for the past eight months? We don't look an attractive proposition for any top player after AVB's reign.

Does not matter as long as Roman is willing to invest again.

City where never an attractive proposition either, but because they started to spend big people went.

If Roman does that again like at the beginning when he came, then these players will come.

One good game? I actually have sky and do watch the spanish league. Llorente is so dominating, i'd have him as my main striker any day.

I take it you only watch Madrid and Barcelona right?

Yeah I would have him any day, but over Cavani....

Cavani is younger, and has more quality then Llorente.

People are up the Llorente bandwagon just because of what he did against United....

I take it you only watch Madrid and Barcelona right?

Yeah I would have him any day, but over Cavani....

Cavani is younger, and has more quality then Llorente.

People are up the Llorente bandwagon just because of what he did against United....

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe, some people actually do watch La Liga? Afterall if nobody watched it then I doubt Sky would continue to show coverage of it. I watch it. I really enjoy it. I also enjoy Sky's coverage of it because they dont only show the big two's games. Perhaps if you stop to think for a second and ask yourself "geez maybe I shouldn't be so arrogant to assume that these people who I've never met don't actually watch the stuff they talk about" then you might not come across as such a douche.

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, just maybe, some people actually do watch La Liga? Afterall if nobody watched it then I doubt Sky would continue to show coverage of it. I watch it. I really enjoy it. I also enjoy Sky's coverage of it because they dont only show the big two's games. Perhaps if you stop to think for a second and ask yourself "geez maybe I shouldn't be so arrogant to assume that these people who I've never met don't actually watch the stuff they talk about" then you might not come across as such a douche.

Well because I am right, about 90% of the people here only watch it just to watch Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Well because I am right, about 90% of the people here only watch it just to watch Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Unfortunately unless you are omnipresent and are watching each of these people then you cannot say for sure that that is the case.

Unfortunately unless you are omnipresent and are watching each of these people then you cannot say for sure that that is the case.

All you have to do is look at the liga thread. It only comes active when Barcelona or Madrid plays. :lol:

All you have to do is look at the liga thread. It only comes active when Barcelona or Madrid plays. :lol:

Or perhaps its simply a case of posters not posting even after they see La Liga games not involving the big two? Perhaps because they believe that nobody else on the forum is watching those games? I dont know what the reasoning might be, afterall, I dont have access to their minds, just as you dont have access to what they watch.

Or perhaps its simply a case of posters not posting even after they see La Liga games not involving the big two? Perhaps because they believe that nobody else on the forum is watching those games? I dont know what the reasoning might be, afterall, I dont have access to their minds, just as you dont have access to what they watch.

what exactly are you trying to achieve at this forum? seems very negative.. and btw, not funny.

And one more thing, only one member here (maybe two..) said he will have Muniain/Liorente before Hazard/Cavani,

so you dont even have a real point.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You