Iker Muniain

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletic have already stated they won't accept anything less than his release clause. Which is £29.5m, at that price we may as well compete with City & United for Hazard.

Are you sure it's £29.5? I thought it was £21.5m.

Are you sure it's £29.5? I thought it was £21.5m.

In Football Manager his release clause was £21m and we all know that if FM tells us something it has got to be true. :Goober:

In Football Manager his release clause was £21m and we all know that if FM tells us something it has got to be true. :Goober:

That's probably where I got that number. Either way they are pretty accurate. I even used the game as my only source for a presentation!

But that's why I asked, £21m is fine, £29.5 is too much, in my opinion.

He wont be cheap either.

If he's picked for the Euros, I am sure his price will raise even more.

His price can't go any higher than the release clause in his contract and Athletic have said before they're not willing to settle for anything less than that. The clause is said to be somewhere between £21m and £29m.

I don't believe he will make it to the Euros though. Spain have so many great players in their squad already and some have to be dropped.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGylPtA1gGU

Quite a talent, pacey, cuts inside, can beat a man, he can even track back, something Mata was incapable of doing when played there. If we signed both Muniain & Hulk, I'd never doubt the board again.

Guardiola once said he was Barcelona's missing piece of the jigsaw.

Quite a talent, pacey, cuts inside, can beat a man, he can even track back, something Mata was incapable of doing when played there. If we signed both Muniain & Hulk, I'd never doubt the board again.

Guardiola once said he was Barcelona's missing piece of the jigsaw.

Wow, he was brilliant in that video. And look at how fast he is :blink: If he can cock manu like that, them I'm sold already. Imagine him and Shaqiri, united would develop diarrhea mid-game.

He was great against ManU and played well in other notable Europa games, but he is not that player on a consistent basis in La Liga in fact not even close.

£30 million for this kid would be a steal, he could be as good as Arjen Robben in a few years. I see such similarities in their play, and Muniain has great potential.

I completely disagree with this thought process. It would be madness to pay 30m based only on potential, his current performance doesn't even come close to warrant that.

I see him on a consistent basis, nothing i see from him to say i should splash 30m on the player. He has the potential, but your taking a big risk. I can't imagine any club doing so.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You