Iker Muniain

reports today suggested that Chelsea send their scouters to watch Iker Muniain Athletic forward and left midfield/wing.

the 19 years old player is highly rated talent in Spain and one of the best Athletic players this season . and its expected that big clubs are looking after him . Chelsea is one of this interested clubs .

iker20090918205150-300x180.jpg

Spain will play against England today evening and its expected that Iker Muniain will start this game – and this is a good chance for scouters to see him in a big game like this .

iker played 2582 minutes this season scoring 5 times and making 3 assists and his value expected to be around 12 million pound

source

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Chance of this happening, if there is any interest from us its of the type that is more about keeping an eye on a potentially good player's progress than one of buying him

BTW what the flying monkey's is that source about a josh mceachran website that has nothing to do with the kid, i hope the owner of that site knows he can get sued.

• 7 months later...

Watching the Madrid vs Bilbao game now and I must say, this guys looks pretty impressive. Reminds me a bit of a young Messi in the way he dribbles. Still a bit raw though, and as I type this, he's just given away possession which led to Madrid's 4th goal. But he's still young, only 18 I think, and has bags of potential. Not cup-tied as well for the Champions League. Will probably go for Hazard like fees in a few years, hopefully our scouts are taking a good look at him as another option.

Watching the Madrid vs Bilbao game now and I must say, this guys looks pretty impressive. Reminds me a bit of a young Messi in the way he dribbles. Still a bit raw though, and as I type this, he's just given away possession which led to Madrid's 4th goal. But he's still young, only 18 I think, and has bags of potential. Not cup-tied as well for the Champions League. Will probably go for Hazard like fees in a few years, hopefully our scouts are taking a good look at him as another option.

Looked like a blatant foul by Ramos to be fair. Anyways, he was impressive, looked like the only guy still battling even after they were down and out.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You