Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

Arsenal struggling to offer him the wages he wants, Nasri reluctant to sign a contract. Surely we have to go for him? Throw Wenger's love Kalou in there too?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problems not only in wages.Nasri criticizes Wenger and Arsenal too.I would prefer him over Kaka, Sneijder and others .

Why, exactly? Sneijder was the spearhead for a European champion. Nasri is a role player on a club that's won nothing of consequence. I'm not saying Nasri is bad, I just think Sneijder is better.

On surface any playmaker is a great playmaker considering our current roster, but I'd prefer a central one myself along with two out-and-out wingers (whether traditional takes on his man and cross type or the inverted ones).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You