Khalid Boulahrouz

the wes

PSV Eindhoven have admitted interest in Chelsea defender Khalid Boulahrouz after selling Manuel da Costa to Fiorentina yesterday. PSV chief Stan Valckx admits the Dutchman, along with Rennes stopper Petter Hanson, would be ideal replacements for the young Portugal international.

"Boulahrouz and Hanson are good options, but - even on loan - are unattainable," said Valckx. "We are looking for another defender."

Boulahrouz is currently on-loan at Sevilla, where he has seen little first team action.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boulahrouz is relaxing himself in Sevilla hoping for a return to the Bridge in a few months....but he will be sold for sure with Terry,Alex,Riccy and Ivanovic he has no place in the CB,Belleti and Paulo are doing a fine job at RB so he is off in the summer.

His best games were all at RB, I have to agree with you. I would like to see him back considering Paulo's contract expires this summer.

Do you think Paulo will resign? I fear he will go back to Portugal and we will sign Miguel or Alves.

Belletti is better than Miguel in my opinion, the only right-backs in the world better than him at this time, IMO, are Francois Clerc (Lyon), Dani Alves (Sevilla) and Gia Zambrotta (Barca). I would happilly sign any of those three, although Alves is the best of those

We don't need Ben Haim now we have Ivanovic, so there's no sense in bringing Boula back to cover Ben Haim if he goes. Same goes for if Ferreira leaves. Both Ferreira and Ben Haim could leave and we wouldn't need any more defenders. I'd hope that'd bring space for Mancienne or Hutchison to get a few games if we run out of players again, but otherwise, that works fine for me.

Yes hopefully Ivanovic will be a hit with the club. Maybe keep Ben Haim as back up only but he will never get past the big 3 central defenders. I think we have the perfect amount of defenders now but if we sign another then someone has to leave.

His best games were all at RB, I have to agree with you. I would like to see him back considering Paulo's contract expires this summer.

I really hope that ghe will sign a new contract he is really good this season and he deserve a new deal..

And I think we should sell Boula he is not needed anymore..!

I really hope that ghe will sign a new contract he is really good this season and he deserve a new deal..

And I think we should sell Boula he is not needed anymore..!

Yep definitely we must try and keep Paulo as he is an excellent backup to Belletti and I'd have no problems in playing him in his place.

Yep definitely we must try and keep Paulo as he is an excellent backup to Belletti and I'd have no problems in playing him in his place.

yep i agree...paulo had a good game against reading last night, and provided a fabulous cross for ballack to score....and he crossed with his left foot later on and that also was an excellent centre, but then again he does sometimes play at left back for portugal.

regards:JBD

i think we should loan him (boula) to psv and call him back when we need him! i wish ;p oh and Paulo he getting better and better with crossing these days, before he was awful but now he's improving alot! i hope he stays with us! :(

Maybe so, but he has undoubted ability. A season long loan at PSV where he will play in European competition regularly will benefit him.

He is now playing for sevilia that is enaugh for expirience....I think he isn't worth to be counted as our player he just can go and we can use money that we will get from him, or maybe change him for any PSV player...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You