Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cfc-meleady

Favorite TV advert ever?

Started by cfc-meleady,

44 posts in this topic

Go Compare!

Marketing genius.

The main person with that company had a interview on the radio a few months ago and apparently there is atleast 20 more of them to go doh.gif i dont like it, its tinny, annoying and well and truly in the shadow of the meerkat.

As for my fav i dont take much interest in adverts these days, ask me 10 years ago and i would have had a list of about 50 but from what i can remember this was one of them

Also not a advert as such but a sponsor thing before the programme smtv live (use to be Saturday morning's) there were advertising a yogurt with 5 different flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, Banana and 2 others i think) and choose one at the start and focused on that at every advert break if that makes sense, any-one else remember lol, im trying to think of which yogurt/ice cream or whatever it was laugh.gif

Go Compare!

Marketing genius.

I bet the amount of new customers generated by this series of advers has rocketed, particulalry the amount of times it gets shown.

Has to be one of the most annoying adverts ever, think it came top of a poll for the top most annoying adverts?

I bet the amount of new customers generated by this series of advers has rocketed, particulalry the amount of times it gets shown.

Has to be one of the most annoying adverts ever, think it came top of a poll for the top most annoying adverts?

That's why it's genius haha!

Everyone will remember it because of how annoying, thus catchy, it is. Annoying is effective in marketing :lol:

Hate adverts.

Especially those annoying 'go compare' ads, I usually switch channels just to avoid them.

We are on the same page completely hahah