test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

cosmicway

Members
  • Content count

    2,924
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Country

    Greece

1 Follower

About cosmicway

  • Rank
    First Team Regular
  • Birthday 08/20/1951

Profile Information

  • Gender Male
  • Location Athens
  • Favourite Chelsea Player Willian
  • Fan Since 1969
  • First Match Chelsea v. Ipswich, 1-1, October 1972
  • Memory Munich 2012
  • Interests Football, horse racing, football stats, horse racing stats

Social

  • Facebook Nick.Papadakis.908
  • Youtube kajamix

Recent Profile Visitors

2,386 profile views
  1. Chelsea - Burnley

    Don't agree on that. Kepa was rocketed from point blank range yesterday. He 's not a Petr Czech but he is better than Courtois who only had his newsagency size body going for him.
  2. Chelsea - Burnley

    This is happening most of the time, with exceptions like the 0-0 against City. We made some useful moves after the 2-2 (the 24th minute) then gradually fizzled out. It's both physical and mental problem.
  3. Chelsea - Burnley

    This team has no stamina. They 're no good for the full 90 minutes against EPL opposition. During the first half we created chances, scored two which is just about good enough. The defense made the two howlers so the first half ended in a draw, but there was lots of running, changing positions and shooting attempts. But in the second half, no speed, static players bumping onto the first defender and the occasional cross. It's not the absence of a quality centre forward to blame for that, nor is it the poor application of Sarri ball. It's running out of steam that causes it. We did not lose 5-2 because Burnley could n't do more -only park the bass. Against superior opposition it was going to be 5-2.
  4. Chelsea - Burnley

    No you cannot accept the first goal because if such shooting positions were offered then all the football matches were going to end 20-19.
  5. Chelsea - Burnley

    Useless in the 2nd half again. As Burnley came out to absorb the pressure it looked as if we were playing football but we were n't. Sarri out.
  6. Chelsea - Burnley

    The defense are comedians.
  7. Chelsea - Burnley

    United are out of it. I expect unstable Arsenal to finish fifth.
  8. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    Tends to become a repetitive pattern, the 2nd half perfomances. Against 'pool too and on other occasions, Wolves etc.
  9. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    No it's not, but thereabouts. Those are the best measurements to date, but the statisticians could make them even more accurate if they tried to. So for the match at Frankfurt on May 1, the 1787 versus 1864 corresponds to 40% chance for the home win, 32% for the draw and 28% for the away win. Intuitively I 'd say the opposite is true, but that's what comes out.
  10. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    Frankfurt are the theoretically weakest among the four and Arsenal are the strongest. Elo ratings from clubelo.com are: Arsenal 1901 CFC 1864 Valencia 1823 Frankfurt 1787 The 77 points between us and Frankfurt is not big, but it's a fair difference in our favour.
  11. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    plus the europa league final !
  12. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    I did n't watch between halftime and the 4-3 due to a phonecall.
  13. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    Napoli are a silly team. The bats will bite them.
  14. Chelsea 4-3 Slavia Prague

    Crazy match. Final against the bats at Baku most probably.
  15. Arsenal are the better on paper. 1893 elo rating to Napoli's 1817. Plus it's a local derby against us and local derbies are always dangerous. Our elo rating is 1860, rather surprisingly below Arsenal. Eintracht or Benfica are not pushovers although somewhat lower rated (at 1799 and 1764 respectively) but Valencia at 1819 is certainly not out of it and could get the better of either the gooners or Napoli.