test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Oyarzabal could be a beast under Pep
  3. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

well, he does seem very productive as a RB (I fucked up bad as I saw he was listed as a RMF/RW, and did not do my normal due diligence) but unless we are dumping Azpi (which is so not happening now) it makes no sense to me I am far less negative towards him now though, thank you for pointing out my error put him down as a 'I will not go bonkers if we buy him' cheers
  4. Today
  5. The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

UCL ref arrested for drugs, prostitution https://www.kickoff.com/news/articles/world-news/categories/news/uefa-champions-league/uefa-champions-league-referee-arrested-over-drugs-prostitution-ring/679028
  6. Timo Werner

I mentioned that Rudi connection months ago...
  7. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Right Back but yeah ... average player 142 games in Porto with 19 goals as Winger/Right Back . No Thanks . Better Victor Moses .
  8. Politics & Stuff

9. Timo Werner

10. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

City has ambition and experienced folks at the helm
  11. Timo Werner

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fussball/konkurrenz-fuer-klopp-schnappt-sich-chelsea-werner-70930050,jsPageReloaded=true.bild.html#remId=1667293063235008953 Bild says Lampard is very keen on Werner and Rudiger is helping to convince him to join us...
  12. Jeremie Boga

The board will piss away Boga you'll see, now im not saying he will do great with us or maybe he will who knows, but for 13m there really aint much risk.
  13. Jeremie Boga

he would be such a superb buy so versatile
  14. Jeremie Boga

due to the CHO situ, and looking at the overpriced meh players that the rumour mongers are saying we are looking at I think it is semi-madness to not buy Boga back for only £13m UNLESS we are (so doubtful) actually still trying for Sancho
  15. Roman Abramovich

happy ending (I hope!) they banned that fucking twat for a month (now perm after what happened below) he logged on a sockpuppet account and PM'ed me and said he was going to kill me and my wife and semi-doxxed me (no clue how he knew so much)!! so now the owner of the site just emailed me and said they are forwarding the info to the Scranton, Pennsylvania (were that pussy ass bitch is from) police what a fucking nutter the bloke had been on that board for like 17 years too! I cannot believe he snapped over me being a Bluegirl and defending my beloved Chels wtf
  16. Jeremie Boga

Boga was with RLC the best out of that generation. Til this day, I have not seen a youth team player with better dribbling skills than Boga. Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
  17. Politics & Stuff

18. Politics & Stuff

19. Yesterday
  20. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Exactly. How do we think to compete with City with this transfer policy? They had Sterling, Sane, B. Silva and they bought Mahrez. Now they will lose Sane and I bet they will replace him with a top player like Bailey or Oyarzabal. With so many academy players we have to fill the squad there is absolutely no reason to buy average players any more just go for top class.
  21. General Transfer Talk

Difference is we are not Barca, so no La Liga teams to play against week in, week out and no refs on our side. Apples and oranges.
  22. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

To be honest, I do not really buy the rumours. The agent goes to say, I do not know if he is choice a, b or c. So hardly convincing. Further, he isn't the profile of player we usually target which has always generally fallen into two categories (expect when we have had to act really late) which is: a) players U26 or b ) players who are value compared to the market (Ziyech, Costa, Kante, Cesc, Pedro etc.) However, if it is the case that this is serious then the Granny/board supporters are going to start running out of road quickly when it comes to their defence of her/their competence. I say this as I do not believe any manager since Jose MK1 has had much control over who is brought.
  23. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Jesus Coronavirus his league goals in pinball Liga NOS all comps yes, by all means, let's buy a soon to be 28yo winger who makes Pedro look like a goal machine
  24. Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Whenever we are linked with other wingers, I just keep thinking why not just get Boga...
  25. Aston Villa v Chelsea

Yep, it will replace EURO and Olympics in the summer period. I am curious to see how long will be break between two season in PL. And UEFA is planning CL for August.
  26. Aston Villa v Chelsea

Serie A and La Liga also returning next month. We will go from having no football at all to having football every single day!
  27. Jeremie Boga

Jody worked with him in the Academy. Lets believe they know better.
  28. Load more activity