test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. 14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Tiemoue Bakayoko vs Stoke City: 44/50 passes completed 5/6 tackles won 2/3 dribbles completed 1 interception 1 assist This lad is a boss in the middle of the park. Very important to our prospects in the next two matches.
  3. Yesterday
  4. 27. Andreas Christensen

If only he were English he'd be all over the TV
  5. Tiemoue Bakayoko has scarcely put a foot wrong for Chelsea since his arrival at the club in the summer transfer window, but the Frenchman has been caught napping off the field! The Chelsea players clearly needed some entertainment on the team bus, and they engineered it for themselves. As Bakayoko slept, Thibaut Courtois felt the […]View the full article
  6. Politics & Stuff

https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/912003979047047168
  7. 9. Álvaro Morata

This fella is a complete striker pace good in the air good on the deck can beat people - Diego who ?
  8. Cant see Bertrand returning, though stranger things have happened. Always rated Mahrez and would be a good acquisition...
  9. Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

I think his rest vs Stoke was more because he played the last four. I can definitely see him being saved for City as we will need a few changes for that one. I remember when we played them a few days after the league cup semi and were blowing out of our arses after half an hour.
  10. Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Cesc only played like 10mins vs Stoke. I am pretty sure Conte rested him with Atleti in mind and gave him those 10mins just to keep his Rhythm but he barely broke a sweat. There might be tactical reasons not to start him but fitness should not be an issue at all. He will be fresh and raring to go.
  11. Chelsea have enjoyed a good start to the Premier League campaign, but there are still distinct weaknesses in the side. Marcos Alonso remains our only option at left-wing-back, neither Pedro or Willian have proven themselves able to nail down a spot in attack, we are some way off perfection. Thankfully the January transfer window will […]View the full article
  12. 3. Marcos Alonso

Anyone else notice how Alonso's right foot is really good, too?
  13. Chelsea against Atletico Madrid. The two European heavyweights last met in the Champions League in the 2013/14 campaign. After a stale 0-0 draw in Madrid, Jose Mourinho’s men hosted their Spanish counterparts knowing that a victory would see them through to the Champions League final. It wasn’t to be. An Atletico side spearheaded by Diego […]View the full article
  14. 3. Marcos Alonso

Alonso isn't one of the best wing-backs but he definitely is playing better than I expected when he joined. He is good in the air, have good technique, can cross properly and has really decent left foot, also a serious treat for the opposition from free kick. But it's easy to see how he is lacking pace and is often beaten 1v1, defensively he struggles against some good players and that's why I was hoping Chelsea can bring Alex Sandro who will be upgrade on him and our left-back position would've looked a lot stronger with him.
  15. Chelsea pay a visit to Atletico Madrid on Wednesday evening in the second leg of their Champions League group stage campaign. The Blues had to watch the Champions League from the sidelines last time around having failed to qualify, but are back in the mix this year and Antonio Conte will be hoping to be […]View the full article
  16. Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

I'm really looking forward to this as we have some unfinished business to take care of. Not just with the Costa situation, the 13/14 ECL semi-final was not that long ago and also who could forget the 12/13 European Supercup when they've thrashed us.
  17. 3. Marcos Alonso

heh.. Think his passing range is a bit better than decent (as he hits moses often), and while he does not have the pace to consistently beat players, he can and has dribbled in very tight spaces. Excellent in the air, and really good first touch (technique again). Still think personal preferences work a bit against him, because folks may prefer a pacier wingback... Don't usually like these videos, but think his one showcases his qualities quite well:
  18. The English Football Thread

and they lose
  19. 28. César Azpilicueta

some of you have nice pictures of azpilicueta in this games?
  20. 27. Andreas Christensen

I am honestly in awe of how he has developed. I remember his first game against Bayern, they lost 3-0 i think, and he looked lost on the pitch, you could clearly see how nervous he was. To see him playing with the confidence and calmness that he has now is absolutely incredible. I knew he had potential, but i never knew he was this fucking good, and he is just 21 years old! We genuinely have our next captain now, and better yet, he is OUR player, he came from OUR youth team, and he is THE best young CB in the world, which just speaks volume about the level of players we are creating there. He needs to be a permanent starter, not next year, not in January, but NOW, he is ready, i am sure of that.
  21. Atletico away tickets?

Try to buy from Ticket Agencies in israel.
  22. Chelsea have not given up in their pursuit of Juventus left-back Alex Sandro, according to Transfermarketweb. As per Transfermarketweb, the Premier League champions were extremely keen on acquiring the Brazilian during the summer transfer window. However, we failed to lure him away from the Serie A heavyweights and subsequently Antonio Conte has just Marcos Alonso […]View the full article
  23. Atletico away tickets?

Guys, I must be the stupidest person alive. I'll be in Madrid on this very freaking wednesday and somehow it never crossed my mind to buy tickets !! God I hate myself right now. Do you guys know of any way to get tickets? I'd really hate to sit next to Atletico fans (plus I'll fear for my life) but if there's no other choice.. Maybe I can move around the stadium? stand near the Chelsea fans? Any help is greatly appreciated.
  24. Stoke - Chelsea

The whole is fucked to be honest mate, complete PC mad.
  25. Diego Costa is on the brink of returning to former side Atletico Madrid, but they were not the only side in the running to secure his signature, according to Marca. It was evident from day one that Costa is tailor made for life in the Premier League. He had no problem adapting to the physical […]View the full article
  26. Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

Guys, I must be the stupidest person alive. I'll be in fucking Madrid on this very same fucking day and somehow it never crossed my mind to buy tickets !! God I hate myself right now.
  27. Load more activity