test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Is that Jamal Blackman on the right? Is he still with us? Isn't he like 40 already or smth.
  3. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

So odd to see Van Ginkel. I can't remember the last time he actually played for us.
  4. 9. Tammy Abraham

How dare you state the obvious!
  5. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

James legs are massive
  6. Antonio Rudiger’s absence has been highlighted as one of the major issues that Chelsea have faced so far this season. The team has really struggled to defend over the summer and through into the season, and that hasn’t been helped by the fact that the Germany defender has been out injured. Now he’s almost back, […]View the full article
  7. Today
  8. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

9. 9. Tammy Abraham

Championship level striker at best, had we not been banned from signing you'd of seen this lad sent packing to Villa.
  10. Norwich v Chelsea

Willian summed up everything about himself in that small cameo role he played against Leicester, he was terrible, and the quicker CHO gets back the better. Keep the fucker off corners too.
  11. Luka Jović

We're talking about strikers at the club and not those that aren't relevant. I want players that are best for the job.
  12. Norwich v Chelsea

I am done with Willian being anything else than a grumpy face on the bench
  13. Super Frank Thread

Dembele from Lyon would do us all kinds of good for a start, fast powerful and hungry.
  14. 14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Sorry but you guys are fooling yourself if you dont think she has a say in who comes in, she is the most powerfull lady in football, like forever, No one is bigger than her at SB. SHe is the so called transfer guru, you dont think she had a big role in deciding to give Alonso a big juicy contract? At the time we all knew this guy is done and should be sold asap, and bang she hands him a booster. She is the boss, why did she give him one instead of getting rid to bolster that side? She is not a footy person and had zero experience prior coming here. Its obvious to me she doesnt know what she is doing regarding getting our team better, amazing she cant see we are declining badly and fast, but hey the balance sheets look good though.
  15. 14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

I work in financials. I have a good eye and mind for valuations of a multitude of things across a wide spectrum of endeavours, Also, you are using a straw man fallacy, as I never stated that Marina is the sole targeting entity on the club. She can do more than enough damage in other arenas to justify my condemnation of her in regards to the overall health of CFC without her owning that particular vector.
  16. Super Frank Thread

Pace to get away from defenders would be a good start.
  17. 9. Tammy Abraham

I think there's being a few posts where people are trying to drown out dissenters when it comes to Tammy. People are allowed to have an opinion and just because it's questioning something or someone it shouldn't be shouted down. So in my opinion and what I've seen of him and first impressions count for a lot in football I just don't think Tammy is good enough for us. This is his season to prove himself he's going to get a fair bit of first team action because next summer we're in the market for a CF no doubt about it. For me he's another Solanke or Carlton Cole just not an elite player. If he proves me wrong and I hope he does I want the best for the club we all do then brilliant I'll gladly eat my words but I can't see myself opening up a tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti anytime soon.
  18. Frank Lampard came into this season with three strikers on a similar level. Olivier Giroud, Tammy Abraham and Michy Batshuayi all came into the season with different strengths and weaknesses, all thinking they had a great chance to be their new coach’s number one. As it turned out, come the first game of the season, […]View the full article
  19. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

We need him but i'd prefer to see him playing in a central mildfield position, he's the Lampard's sucessor, he stands out because ( like Pogaba) he's got the physical potentiality to be a defensive asset and the full technical panoply to be a very efficient offensive player. We could try to play someday with a mieldfield Kante - RLC - Barkley.
  20. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Hopefully he will lose nothing of what he was showing right before the injury. With Hazard and Kante clearly best player. He will surely feel like a new signing. And there will certainly be the positive headaches for Lampard regarding the selection.
  21. Norwich v Chelsea

Mount/Pulisic should be the first choice corner takers. I am done with Willian corners failing to beat the first defender.
  22. 12. Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Great. November-December return for RLC September for CHO, Reece. Great news all around
  23. Davide Zappacosta

another Chelsea board masterclass. Well done
  24. Davide Zappacosta

Good bit of business there by the club.
  25. Luka Jović

Obviously no one is "Obligated", but one would also think that we would get behind a young guy giving his 100% even if you think that he is not good enough instead of crying and moaning and continously being redundant. And what facts are we talking? That michy has a better goals to minute ratio? So does lukaku and a lot of other strikers and we know how there careers ended. If we are just going by goal scoring ability then we should spend 50mil on chicharito, right?
  26. Roman Abramovich

UK's richest man given green light to buy Nice https://www.espn.com/soccer/nice/story/3925595/uks-richest-man-given-green-light-to-purchase-nice Nice.
  27. Super Frank Thread

My question is what kind of striker do you think will fit to what we play.
  28. Load more activity