test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. The English Football Thread

That's the great thing about football anyone can beat anyone on their day
  3. The English Football Thread

Come on Swans!! Last week Liverpool beat the first team. Today they lost to the last team. And we are back to 3rd!
  4. The English Football Thread

Not just that. The whole situation before the corner kick and the period of 2 minutes were calamitous on his part Hopefuly the Swans will hold on!!
  5. Edin Dzeko

the ones claiming it is done are Italian media, even some Rome based i think. Hard to decide what to follow. Come on di marzio give us some news
  6. Kenedy

That Norwich game was under Hiddink tho.
  7. Emerson Palmieri

"Close" Lol...
  8. Edin Dzeko

Reliable source? https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-agree-50million-double-transfer-11896361
  9. The English Football Thread

Nice assist by £75 000 000 man Van Dyck for Swansea opener
  10. Today
  11. Edin Dzeko

Been chasing him for almost a week now and we're suddenly deliberating over the contract length?
  12. Emerson Palmieri

Standard says 42k per week while Telegraph says 80k. Go figure... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/22/chelsea-working-complete-deal-roma-duo-edin-dzeko-andemerson/
  13. Emerson Palmieri

14. Emerson Palmieri

Initially coming in as back up to Alonso, Matt Law probably said Alonso was initially coming in as back up for Azpilicueta. I reckon Conte is fair and if Palmieri shows his worth he'll get minutes ahead of Alonso for sure.
  15. Emerson Palmieri

16. Edin Dzeko

17. 343 vs 352 Long-Term

And not only Conte!
  18. Emerson Palmieri

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/emerson-palmieri-agrees-fouryear-deal-at-chelsea-as-talks-continue-over-20m-roma-switch-a3746786.html 4-year-deal. £20m fee. £42,000-a-week wages.
  19. Edin Dzeko

20. Edin Dzeko

Out of all the players Christensen played against the likes of Kane Lukaku Agüero this season Dzeko is only player caused Christensen problems
  21. 343 vs 352 Long-Term

You're optimistic that Conte will stay beyond this season...
  22. Edin Dzeko

So many contradicting reports on the Dzeko deal. Some say it's done. Some say it's almost done. Some say it's not yet done.
  23. 343 vs 352 Long-Term

3-4-3 all the way. can't stand us playing with 100 defensive Midfielders...
  24. 343 vs 352 Long-Term

I would always say 343 is better, Hazard can not do it all alone in terms of creativity up front and when Morata struggles to score you need another goal threat. Also I think loading the midfield with bodies to compensate for alonso/baka/cescs lack of defensive workrate/positional awareness is a negative and Mourinhoesque kind of tinkering and will not work against sides with superior passing game. The key position in a 3man defence system are the fullbacks. When those do their job there is no need for more than two competent, balanced central midfielders.
  25. Emerson Palmieri

Yeah. He has connections at the club. The only two journalists I follow in relation to Chelsea are Simon and Matt Law from The Telegraph as they both have connects at CFC.
  26. Emerson Palmieri

I am by no means an expert but what O have seen from.him is that he is physically a bit inferior to Sandro and Telles, a bit shorter and not as rapid. But technically he seems to be really proficient amd comfortable under pressure. He does not strike me as 0hysically made out dor the prem but that this is also a matter of mental adaption as many smaller fullbacks have succeeded here and bigger ones failed.
  27. Edin Dzeko

What is it with players who have a brilliant game against us we try to sign them 😂
  28. Load more activity