All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I guess it is a good thing we haven’t played at the Bridge the last two games. Couldn’t be us!
  4. Yesterday
  5. sack Poch, this is beyond embarassing, and fuck the players too, useless lot.
  6. utterly embarassing, what a shit team, useless lot, have some fucking dignity and just remove yourselves from the club.
  7. Had a clear cut chance from inside the box and, as usual, sent it wide. Fuck Poch! 🙂
  8. Atrocious tonight. Likes of him, Moises and Connor didn’t land a glove on any of the Arsenal midfielders. Thank fuck this season’s nearly over. This guy needs a reality check. As do most of the squad.
  9. Yes, I know your opinion is factual and mine is just an opinion. 🙄
  10. Odegaard created 8 chances tonight. 8. Alone. What the fuck were our midfielders doing? Nobody even tried to get close to him at all.
  11. I give you data points supporting my arguments while you give me largely data / fact free opinion.
  12. And he would won both games if not let down by attackers.
  13. There is no chance of that happening because the club already noticed that some of these players are WAY below the quality required at this level. It's not going to be the same squad. Wanna bet? I don't give a shit about Poch. Don't think he's a great manager either, but it's naive to think it's all down to him. I can't think of any more clear cut chances than the ones Jackson has been missing, for example. 🤷‍♂️
  14. I would be very interested with the excuses you would come up with if they do get a proper manager, hopefully next season, and the about-turn you would make on most of these players you are ever slating while ever deflecting from Poch’s mismanagement. Here is a clue… we got rid of many players last season who miraculously have started playing to a standard we never saw from them while they were here. Maybe it’s the pitch at their new clubs making the difference.
  15. Solanke won't come back to us, he's still pissed as to why he was loaned out to Vitesse by us all those years ago. Saddest part is, Solanke runs rings around every other attacker at the club other than Palmer....that's how far we've fallen in attack since Hazard departed for his Spanish vacation!
  16. No point getting to the Final/Semi Final of domestic cups if you're going to put rubbish performances like that and not win the trophy. Liverpool were there for the taking and there was enough there to trouble City as well. Progress isn't measured by scoring more goals or getting to cup finals, it's about whether the team has progressed and developed over the course of the season and as of right now, there's only 2 first team players that have actually developed under Poch, Palmer & Gusto. Caicedo was better at Brighton, Enzo didn't look this bad at Benfica, Gallagher will still run around like a mad man regardless of the manager and Jackson is just bang average, his Spanish club must be delighted that they got 30+ million for a raw player like him.
  17. Nonsense. There is no excuse for these players to play like shit... none. Replace the manager and all is solved. Wish football was that easy. We should prob start recruiting in the lower leagues and spend more on the manager given that that's all that matters.
  18. Nonsense. The first half our players played better than Arsenal and showed their quality. We were let down by the first two goals that showed Poch is not organizing the team AT ALL. It was heads down from us and confidence up with Arsenal from there. It has mostly been our defense letting us down with a lack of organization and pressing as well as second half malaises. ALL DOWN TO POCH!!
  19. Bournemouth wanted Jackson before us. Can we swap him for Solanke?
  20. How about glass is half full look? They can do this and see progress compared to last season. EFL Cup: 3rd round --> final FA Cup: 3rd round --> semi final Premier League: 44 points --> 47 points with 6 games in hand. 38 goals vs 61 scored already. There's gonna be also improvement on table 3,4,5 positions. Poch can show this stats and say I'm doing great and promise another improvement next season. Maybe Cup title and top5? Plus there is a injuries excuse which is pretty valid. Our expected back 4: Chilwell, Colwill, Fofana, James. Noone was available for majority of season. Never played together. Missing part in MF Lavia also out full season. And same with Nkunku in attack.
  21. We should have kept him considering we ended up with no-one as a backup. But now that we have a transfer window, nope I think we can do a lot better. We need to sort the manager situ first tho, who's idea is to be implemented for ex.
  22. Arteta did not improve Arsenal team. That team that he got back then was uncoachable just like ours IMO. What he did was slowly let go of the players which did not fit his style and got new ones who did. He even tried to get rid of Partey this season, but Partey did not want to go apparently. All their slow mids, pedestrians on the ball, were replaced by mobile and far more skillful mids including Rice, who has really blossomed into an allrounder. I really don't see any other route for us. We need someone with a good idea and able to execute it.
  23. I know its bad when people are saying they miss Havertz and that he was actually good for us. lol... No he wasn't - he did less than Sterling, Cole and Jackson for us in his last season. The difference is playing on a settled team, and one that is in shambles now with no consistency in play.
  24. Too late just sell him . Should have been used this year over Jackson but oh well
  25. My personal preference is for a manager who is very particular in the playing style, one of these modern managers. One who will be super annoying regarding players characteristics and whether someone would work on his system, or not. He would ask for very specific characteristics and let go of players who don't fit that style. That way, maybe, just maybe, we may be able to disrupt "the project" just long enough to get a team going. 😅
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You