All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is what buying clubs do. They check hundreds of players. Take a trip to Kingsmeadow when the 18s or 21s are playing and you will see the west stand rammed with scouts at each game. The same is true at development games all over the world.
  3. Yeah GK is not a pressing matter right now. Petro still looks shaky after the team is strengthened and are playing properly, then we can talk.
  4. How much you think it would take Dortmund to part with Kobel - he has some pretty sure hands and very good reaction saves my favourite out of the bunch.
  5. They voted it in at the end of 2023.
  6. Today
  7. Yeah penalty situation only bad thing about the game. Noni and Jackson have no right as they are both very very lucky to be playing for the club at all, yet alone having the audacity to try and take the penalty off of Cole Palmer, who has been our best player by a country mile.
  8. Does anyone remember if the Premier League moved in line with uefa financial regulations and also restricted the amortisation of transfer fees to 5 years max?
  9. I was really pleased at the start of the season when there was talk of Lunin potentially being offered as part of the of the payment for Kepa. The former has solidified his place as RM's number 1 now, so that's not happening (I'm not sure if you left him out for that reason).
  10. I'd imagine so. They've had their historic comebacks in the past, so I'm sure he'll at least try to. No away goals certainly works in their favour.
  11. PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS Saturday 20th April 2024 FA Cup Wembley Stadium 5:15pm UK
  12. Is he going to ? Does he have a chance ? There are league matches ahead.
  13. Agreed with most here that the penalty spat was immature. Some of these young players need to learn to play for the team an not their FIFA ratings.
  14. Are any of these players 12 years old or younger? If not the club won't look at them.
  15. I don't think he has any other choice. Losing three on the bounce would be rather humiliating after all the talk about the quad not so long ago.
  16. Rose may become prime minister one day, starting with Everton news from youtube. But that's the thing I don't like about politics - you have to appear everyday and dream up an issue and talk. I d' make a broadcast about the end of the world, the collapse of international communism, the new pope and that's about it. I will neve become prime minister.
  17. That would have been solved if Nkunku and Lavia could stay fit for 10 minutes.... How did we manage to blow that much on 3 players who all appear to be made of glass 🤬
  18. I feel like he's more Foden than KDB. That's what Pep was mentioning after being asked why they sold Palmer and he's like he didn't really want to sit and wait for minutes behind KDB/Foden. Just glad that we did sign him, what a talent. Wonder if City have any talent at LB or Defensive midfield in their academy? I remember other forums and fans of our rivals laughing at us spending 40-ish million on a kid from City's academy....and now he's got 20 goals in the season!
  19. Everton Rose - a female women living in England. YouTuber fan channel of Everton. Review against Chelsea. Chelsea 6 - 0 EVERTON | HUMILIATING | DREADFUL | EMBARRASSING | AJOKE, FRANKLY.
  20. Celebrated that like someone off of these boards if they scored. I am not confident he will be much more than deep cover, but at least we know he'll always put the team first.
  21. James can play CB and DMF as well. Imo, he should've been moved to DMF towards the end of last season. Either way we can get James and Gusto in the same team.
  22. He comes from a team with a winning mentality something that Chelsea does not have and he knows that he is a level above everyone else in the team . But when citeh ask for him or another team playing in the CL they will sell him for a profit because he hardly wants to play in a team that can't even qualify in the top 6 for another season .
  23. The influence of Sterling. Disrespected their team mates,their coaches,the club and fans. Glad Poch was seething over it at the end tho personally would have substitued them straight away and sent them to the dressing room. Conor did somewhat intervene but clearly not respected by them as captain.another thing we have missed in recent years.
  24. I sometimes read these KDB comparisons. And I get it, both are key players and the history with us giving the ginger away basically for free to bite us back is too obvious an analogy. But they are totally different players. Where KDB is a straightforward, driving force from midfield Cole palmer is more of a free roaming attacker. Yeah his passing too is spot on and he is creative but more of an artist than the crafter KDB. For me Palmer is way more exciting. A bit of a modern cruyff. A breed of footballer I thought had gone extinct. Unrestricted by a fixed single position he can exploit spaces and also thread it through the needle with his vast technical arsenal. A flick here, a backheel there but always with a purpose in mind. Hence most importantly he scores and makes goals. That is what will get the attention and bring us forward. He is a player we can build a team around if he stays fit.
  25. The immaturity on show in that penalty spat highlights exactly what is wrong with this group of players and why they fold in so many key moments. I can often forgive lack of quality when you give it all for the team which. Jackson and madurke have often enough put in the yards but playing for the team is also about putting it first, being disciplined when it counts. Yesterday it didn’t count that much in the moment but it shines a bad light on our leadership. When Gallagher is the only one to step in after it went on for seconds there is something wrong with the character of team as well as the authority of the coach.
  26. Yeah, but equally the opposition made it a game where technical quality on the ball wasn't really required and just being able to win the ball would make you look great. So, yes, best game from him, but I don't think he showed anything that will ally the fears of us who think he isn't technically good enough. Yeah, Palmer's poise is insane. He has now had at least three pens with lots going on around him - City, Utd and this one. Each time he has taken them as if he is in his back garden. I put it down to no Disasi. Everton are the best team in the league on set pieces and we handled them pretty well. Disasi just switches off too much and is too easy to lose with a tiny bit of movement. Hopefully, Trev and Silva can stay fit and see the season out. Well if that is the case why did he not sub them off? We were 5 up at that point. Even worse he huged Noni when he came off. If he doesn't want to be undermined he needs to put down markers.
  27. Still not seeing him other in Chelsea team than deep rotation player but it's great for him to live his dream
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You