All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 2 years of waiting only to get perma wrecked by a Cucurella tackle to then spent the rest of his career being reinjured by the Foo Fighters physio
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendry_Páez Early Career Born in Guayaquil, Páez began his career with local side Barcelona SC's youth department Academia Alfaro Moreno at the age of five. Barcelona SC was offered the chance to register Páez at the age of eight, but the club did not sign him as it was "too hard for a president to pay for a player at this age". He later had a short stint at Emelec before moving to Patria, where he started to feature more regularly as a forward. https://www.transfermarkt.com/kendry-paez/profil/spieler/1052439 https://Chelsea.news/2024/04/video-chelseas-kendry-paez-scores-absolute-banger-and-also-gets-assist/
  4. so basically Gallagher, yet people are often wants him out of the club
  5. Today
  6. jackson is good enough for a backup but not our main striker
  7. I know some might not agree with this and feel that it might be better to hug all of our players and tell them that they’re doing the best that they can do, but for me, this squad needs tough love. At the end of the day, you are representing Chelsea Football Club, a club […]View the full article
  8. I can’t wait to win the lottery , not gonna happen , he’s wank
  9. Any cf will score some goals, many of them tapins. We are watching football since the time of king Tut. The prodigy centre forwards shine after 2-3 months, not 1.5 years. Granted there are some exceptions. Mo is one (yet we hardly used him back in 2014 to say he did n't play well for Chelsea).
  10. Why hype up gallagher , he needs to go
  11. Enzo is not in that category. Not even close. He showed his qualities here for example in through balls he is top5 in the league with Odegaard, Paqueta, Palmer and Bruno. Having 2 in top5 is great and something promising to build on. KDB and Bruno dominated this stats for years. Also with 7 goals this season he showed he could potentially become that double digits MFer we miss since Lamps. Like said already million times put typical DM like Rodri behind him and Gallagher that's a completely different team and would unlock them.
  12. Is this the same as the hernia issue ? hope we see Casadei given a run out then
  13. But this isn’t Crystal Palace , we can’t just have passion merchants who charge around for 90 minutes. there need to be a high minimum standard for technical ability if you want to play for Chelsea. The likes of Caicedo Gallagher and disasi should be playing hoof ball for stoke we need a Manager like Xavi who will demand this and not put up with heavy touch donkeys
  14. He’s shite and has 0 potential. He won’t do shit at another club this isn’t salah or de Bruyne
  15. We just want to see a fight from players, work your arse off and don't chuck the toys out the pram if things don't go your way. The problem lately we have bought mentally weak players that are far too raw coming into the most intense league in the world and yet a lot cower like babies
  16. Poch won't play Casadei, loves his main me too much. We won't win this, they are to full of energy for us-when we played them the other month that was one of the best performances of the season but that is once every now and again Villa 3-1 Chelsea
  17. Play Casedei, the boy is an absolute unit.. could come in handy.. just let him gain some experience
  18. Chelsea is a big club by any measure you use, esp valuation. Big clubs don't develop a lot of players in the senior squad; they buy them and win silverware. Even today our spending is at the top amongst all clubs, so I have a hard time with the argument of developing a full squad of expensive nobodies for 2-3 years is the way to go. We are the only big club doing this, which is really odd to say the least. Quoting @lucio "every donkey was young once." so we don't really know which of these players will become good, great, passable, or really not good enough and we will only find out in time. I totally get placing a few bets, esp in attack/striker where acquiring established talent is so hard, but doing so for the entire team at a club like Chelsea is really unheard of. I'm going to emphasize that I don't even think Jackson is the problem, but the lack of options around him, and for him. Had Kai stayed for example, we'd have Jackson and him to rotate, or play alongside depending on what you'd need for specific situations. Poor planning left us with only jackson, which considering the amount of money spent is pretty bizarre. I will also emphasize that the point here *is* to win silverware and not develop players that will become great and move to real madrid in 3 years time.
  19. That's the problem. Ex-Chelsea players are playing well elsewhere. Other clubs took advantage of Chelsea system: players in and out in no time. After observing Chelsea for some seasons, I realized that Chelsea wants to fix things quickly. People are not patient enough to wait for a stability. New players come. If they don't blend in immediately, we say that they are suck. Everything needs time. Maybe, Chelsea fans enjoy the rich atitute too much. Since other teams don't have that kind of money, they are more patient with players and plaeyrs flourish in their system. That's life.
  20. I've found out it doesn't matter who we get, because most Chelsea fans are spoilt brats who will slag any player as not good enough if we aren't winning titles that year.
  21. Based on what? One season? He has shown more upside than downside, and he is being expected to lead the line in his second pro season. All of you will end up complaining when some of these guys go, and start playing like stars because you aren't patient enough to let players grow into their own.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Can't wait for Jackson to leave and start banging in goals. Then having all the experts on here saying "he never did that for us". Yeah, because you judge a player after 1.5 years of playing in the top league. Calling for everything to be ransacked again after another season filled with injuries and inconsistency in line up. In a year where we've generally performed well against the top teams and struggled to be flat track bullies.
  24. Feel like the Liverpool players have checked out already and I'd be surprised if they don't make a number of changes to their starting XI heading into next season with Edwards back at the helm. The performance against Atalanta said it all. Might be the same case for our players after doing the hard work vs City in the cup but not getting the result due to finishing...
  25. The 6-0 just made this lot feel like they were kings, the loss to Arsenal should bring them back down to earth, could of easily been 7-0 to them on another day.
  26. 6th unlikely. 7th possible - if of any value.
  1. Load more activity

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You