Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,239 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Poch talks a good game, very light on delivering.    
    • Definitely, but that has been the case all season eh. For the Arsenal match, I would definitely use Casadei and then introduce Carney during the game. May need to have minutes if Cole is out anyway. Poch will likely start Madueke to help D, but he might get tired chasing them in the second half. Wish Santos were available as well. Even Washington for a few minutes by the end if we are not chasing a result, or maybe even if we are. This would apply to the remaining game too; we need to
    • Would be great if any of those players would be available. Both Ugo and Lavia are out for the season, that leaves Poch only can try Casadei there, or introduce Carney as 10.
    • indeed. More so, we need to test some of these players to see how, and if, they can help out next season. It's great to give the "he's young" routine, but we need players ready to play for next season, and identifying who is who should be priority at this time.
    • I'm not optimistic because they are better; it's OK to say that. They are a lot better and in case the eyeball check fails, the standings corroborate that notion. It's an away game, so that only makes things harder. Of course we can do that Fulham did, but that's the rare event (and quality to Fulham to consistently pulling upsets). Who knows, I suspect the strategy will be similar to City's, but Arsenal players will be fitter and motivated -- can't understand not admitting City players wer
    • More case not very good at scoring...they know they can't slip up and have something big to aim for soooo pressure is on. Hopefully can rise to the occasion but who knows with this lot. 
    • That's true but this time I'm not optimistic because it's a bad momentum for us after Saturday loss. Especially mentally. 
    • We always seem to put and get fairly decent results against the traditional Big 6 - so let’s have an open mind. Arsenal already slipped up a week ago who’s to say they don’t again.
    • I’ve been calling for us to look at him as our striker since January.. He can flat out score has great hold up play and strength.
    • Think we know the answer to that
    • Should shut him down for the rest of the season - let him have his surgery and comeback fresh for next year. We can easily cope with Conor playing beside Caicedo and bring Carney in as the 10 or Mudryk who plays better more centrally in the half spaces. 
    • Well we will find out if this team has it in them to step up when the talisman is out injured.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You