Transfer Archives

Browse the old player transfer archives.

1,234 topics in this forum

1. Houssem Aouar 1 2 3

• 40 replies
    • 5.1k views
  2. Daniele Bellini

• 0 replies
  3. Tanguy Ndombele 1 2 3 4

• 63 replies
    • 8.1k views
  4. Christian Eriksen 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 3.2k views
  5. Dries Mertens 1 2 3 4

• 60 replies
    • 8.6k views
  6. Edinson Cavani 1 2 3 4 385

• 6.9k replies
    • 489.7k views
  7. Aaron Ramsey 1 2 3 4 6

• 99 replies
    • 14.7k views
  8. Odsonne Edouard

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Thomas Partey

• 2 replies
  10. Philippe Coutinho 1 2 3 4 7

• 113 replies
    • 10.8k views
  11. Bruno Guimarães 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 3.6k views
  12. Luka Jović 1 2 3 4 10

• 166 replies
    • 14.1k views
  13. Alex Telles 1 2 3 4 9

• 147 replies
    • 15.7k views
  14. Wilfried Zaha 1 2 3 4 12

• 203 replies
    • 18.5k views
  15. Dean Henderson

• 1 reply
  16. Hakim Ziyech 1 2 3

• 39 replies
    • 6.2k views
  17. Adama Traore 1 2 3 4 7

• 122 replies
    • 13.8k views
  18. Hirving Lozano 1 2 3 4 6

• 99 replies
    • 8.4k views
  19. Gabriel Barbosa

• 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Dominik Szoboszlai

• 3 replies
    • 2.9k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Even if Coventry got to the final by a miracle , poch will still piss himself 
    • The thing is even in the unlikely case we beat them by some lucky charm I could never celebrate cos we are guaranteed to lose the final. 
    • People still deluding themselves that poch isn’t complete dogshit and will actually win trophies given enough time 😂 
    • Drawing with sheffield and Burnley isn’t momentum , we will get torn apart vs arsenal , Tottenham and city tomorrow too. 
    • We didn't lose 12 games. 2 and a half months. 
    • Agree, they will both play. Would Alvarez be such a downgrade from Haaland at this time? maybe at pure finishing inside the box, but an actual improvement in other areas too.
    • I wager they both will play. This smells like Pep bullshit mind games. 
    • We are on the up and I expect to finish the season strong.  Despite last season that we finish woeful.  So I see that as momentum. 
    • The 2024–25 Premier League will be the 33rd season of the Premier League and the 126th season of top-flight English football overall. In keeping with previous commitments made to clubs to address the congested schedule across Christmas and New Year, arrangements will be made to allow more rest time over three of the festive match rounds, with no club playing within 60 hours of another match. There will be no fixture on 24 December 2024. The fixtures are set to be released on Wedne
    • Haaland and Du Bruyne are doubtful for tomorrow.
    • He expressed his thoughts publicly. I remember you mentioning "behind closed doors." I don't see why you'd drag yourself through the mud again unless you've taking part in the training sessions and could enlighten us about further developments.
    • What momentum ?We are 9th in the table.  Poch is never going to win fuckall , we need a winner not a loser 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You