Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (6,481 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 30 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 30 replies
    • 2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  1. 2010/2011 Fixtures 1 2 3

• 42 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. New top sizes... 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Transfer News

• 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Balancing the books

• 7 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1.4k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• I believe things are not going terribly well since 2017, after Antonio won the league. Two European cups but I don't buy it. From all those European adventures for me only two ties are really worth talking about: Against Real Madrid (1-1, 2-0), against City (1-0 with Kai). The likes of Lille - Seville - Atletico we could handle even today. Then the season 2021-22 was poor and in 2022-23 the bubble burst. On top of that the new management wasted the club's money buying useless players.
    • I'd give my left bollock for Tuchel back. 
    • I imagine the players have a similar sentiment about people like you to be fair
    • I feel blessed that I totally forgot there was football last night (it being a random Tuesday evening). Not going to look into what happened too much. All I can think of is the Battle of the Bridge when Spurs were going for the title and how we stepped up to do the right thing, and how far we have fallen since then. As I have said before, I don't think there is any easy fix here, sacking Poch makes sense but I do think it is fair to say another manager will also massively struggle with
    • Arne Slot of Feyenoord is the Current front runner to become Liverpool manager. https://www.transfermarkt.com/arne-slot/profil/trainer/34822  
    • Probably not..it'll be some random or someone who has done well for a short while. They don't seem to have looked at the bigger picture. Guess one thing is Poch was never given a huge year contact so that works in favour.
    • The effects of the match against City were evident. Chelsea were not the same team plus the two crucial absences. This is no justification because we always have 38 premier matches, two cups, Europe - nobody is supposed to have ... one month breaks between derbies. From the first minute defense looked brittle, ready to break. Even Petrovitch gifted them the first. As for goals ... we know this lot can't shoot past their moms.
    • When we won 6-0 that was against 10...this was 5 against 11. Luckily a red card wasn't given at the start cause been even worse!
    • Clownlake  , Winstanley , Stewart , Pochettino get out all clowns out of the club ,  what a disgrace to  be  banteren by the goons. These shit players in the squad who came here only for pound notes get out  . Trust the protest clowns .
    • Jackson needs to be sold no matter the price. He can’t be here as a backup or in any capacity. 
    • Feel like Xavi would be a good upgrade but would need new players , couldn’t have Gallagher , mudruk Jackson and caicedo chasing first touches. We’ve built a team of passion merchants which no Classy manager would want 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You