Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (6,332 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 51 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
  1. New chant

• 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. New Players!

• 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 71 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Inter are "bang average?" The players I mentioned performed well for a side that has been regulars in either the EL or CL in recent seasons. If they'd joined us, I'm sure they'd have been sufficient additions rather than a number of the recent expensive acquisitions.  
    • Sound asleep after hectic day, watched only heighlights. Good preformance at last. 6 goals - no silly mistakes.
    • All moved to bang average teams and didn't do anything. All top clubs stayed away. 
    • Agreed. His best position in my book is on the right wing. I'd actually describe his position today as a free role. He was free to roam, but played more centralized, and changed positions often. The danger when playing him so close to the opposition goal is to lose his creativity, which is something we do not have in abundance atm.
    • Wouldn't even say Palmer was playing at CAM. Looked like a ST or second striker.  We can get away with playing a 4-2-4 against lower opposition but I've seen Palmer enough to say this was an anomaly. He usually struggles when playing centrally as opposed to RW. 
    • Atalanta has had some great potential buys for a few seasons now (Mahele, Muriel, Gosens, to name a few). Koopmeniners, Ederson, & Scalvini look the most interesting out of their current bunch. 
    • if we dont get any world class manager, its prefer to stay woth poch at least one more season
    • Fix the defense. Don't sack him. Otherwise we will waste another season where the new coach wants to try everyone. 
    • massive 4 difficult games in a row (if you count West Ham in there and they are technically above us on points) win them all and we VERY likely get 6th and the Europa League
    • Have to remember that this is a very young squad, so it's difficult for the manager to be overly critical. So, he's picking the time after a big win to do that. Smart move.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You