General Chat

Come on in! Take a seat and get the drinks in! Talk about anything you want in here, we don't care!

Subforums

1. Gaming Forum

Talk about your favourite games from any console.

Chat about the latest music to hit the charts or just have a good gossip about your favourite movies and tv programmes!

Discuss all the other sports in here away from football.

1,922 topics in this forum

1. AEK Athens stadium

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Coronaviral 1 2 3 4 71

• 1.3k replies
    • 62.1k views
  3. Chelsea Chants 1 2 3

• 47 replies
    • 12.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Hungary - England 0-4

• 2 replies
  5. RIP Sean lock

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. Automotive world 1 2 3

• 42 replies
    • 9.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. What Did You Get For Xmas? 1 2 3

• 51 replies
    • 4.4k views
  8. Super Thread

• 7 replies
  9. RIP DIEGO MARADONA 1 2 3

• 44 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  10. What do you associate Chelsea with?

• 7 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• I like Motta and Xavi on that list. I am also a huge fan of Sebastian Hoeneß, who has significantly elavated Stuttgart.   Some here were quite vocal about wanting to keep Poch a few days ago, but come on. Poch is potter minus Palmer. 
    • Robin van Persie is to become the new head coach of Heerenveen
    • PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS Saturday 27th April 2024 Premier League Villa Park 8pm UK
    • This thing happens: When you lose world class players like Didier, Lamps, Iva, Eden ... because of age then inevitably some lean years will follow. It's the same everywhere. But the major disaster is how the money was splash and dashed by Boehly in useless signings and now we are FPP'd as well.
    • The girls need all the support they can get. Sadly I won't be there but I hope a few of you can be.
    • Agreed he has had a dreadful season, compared to the standard we were expecting at least. It is said though that he has a hernia problem and has been having injections before the games because the pain is so bad, and has been contemplating having surgery to get it sorted properly. If that is true then I would tell the lad at this point to just get it done and be ready for next year, and hope that was a large part of his decline from the player we bought. I also think he has been misuse
    • If we put him up for sale he’d probably end up at the likes of Juventus or Barcelona , more than can be said for the other donkeys who’d end up at palace or West Ham  he needs a good coach who can set a team up and midfield teammates who aren’t complete aids like Gallagher and caicedo  no coincidence he looked better last season with kovacic and Kante 
    • This guy was brutal last night, and not enough is spoken about how average he has been this season. I;m actually not sure what he is meant to do or what he does really well
    • Stay clear
    • 👏 
    • After Christmas or after Trinity ?
    • People here are delicate and soft.  Grow a pair. 2 subpar seasons and you lot throw the shit out the pram. Fold like lawn chairs.  This team is a couple pieces and a few improvements to players away from competing regularly in top 4. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You